chapter 66

The girls were sitting in the back, while sinB was driving. "so guys..this is it then..", eunha said smiling.

"guys...i think to work this plan out, how about we get the bomb out ourselves??", yuju said.

"omo! how could i forget, you were trained to deactivate a bomb once!", sowon shouted.

"but whats the use?? we dont have any tools and if we borrowed from the guys, it will only add the weight to the car..", jihyo said.

"what if we use the medical kit??", yerin asked.

"hmm that can work..", yuju said.

"but we need to see where is the bomb..", umji said.

"what are we waiting for lets search for it..", eunha said and they started searching inside the car, they also checked in the front seats but nothing.

"umji cant you detect the bomb using this tablet??", jihyo asked.

"of course how could i forget??", umji said and did something inside the tablet.

not to mention the boys were still following them.

just then the screen showed a red dot on the diagram of the van, somwhere near the door.

"guys open the door..", umji said and they got to meet the boys, they all smiled at each other, but umji saw that the bomb wasnt there.

"what if the bomb is underneath the car??", yerin said.

"bingo!", jihyo said.

"but we need someone small to check the bomb from underneath the car. they all looked at eunha and she tied her open hair into a bun.

"i'll check.." she said and laid at the floor of the van, and flexibily made her way underneath the car.

"what is she doing??", taehyung asked.

"searching for the bomb.." namjoon said.

eunha peeked and saw the bomb was definitely underneath the car. she showed them a thumbs up and thats when umji handed her the phone to capture the picture, which bomb it was. eunha took the picture and thats when she showed it to yuju.

"guys this bomb can get out, but the timer wont stop, so we would have to cut it off from the car and throw it far", she said.

"now tell me what to do..", eunha said.

"no first we have to reach somwhere far from the city.." she said.

"up ahead there is the ocean and this time, its early morning..so no one would be there.", umji said looking at the map.

"you heard her sinB, now drive away..", yerin said and thats when the car's speed got fast.

"but we would have to hurry, because there is a cliff, if we fell we will surely wont survive even if the bomb is taken out in time.." jihyo warned.

umji just then got an idea and contacted taehyung.

"hello taehyung??', umji called.

"yes tell me what happened??", he asked.

"we need you to get us huge rocks to cover the cliff, if the car didn't stopped it would fall off", she said.

"okay done,", he said and cuts the call.

in the boys car, "guys the girls need some big rocks to stop the van from falling of the cliff..", he said.

"leave it to me..jhope said and contacted someone. and in the nick of time, some men brought huge rocks and pilled them to stop the van from falling.