chapter 100

Ps: omo! It has reached 100 chapters!? Anyways enjoy!

Whereas on the roof top, umji came outside, cold wind brushing her face and she locked the door after she heard eunha and sinB's voice.

She sobbed hard while leaning against the door. And on the other hand eunha and sinB were banging on the door.

"Unnie was right....I kil...killed mom, and I am psycho. How could I hurt jihyo when she is my friend?.", she said.

Suddenly she her mind got the idea of jumping off the roof, she hated her life, except the fact that she had the world's bestest friends and a crush and she was glad she was able to write about her feelings for taehyung in the letter.

She inhaled the fresh breeze and went to stand on the edge. She looked down and a fear was in her eyes but as well as realization.

Whereas, eunha yelled at the guards to break this door open. "I said we can't wait for the keys and open this damn door!", she yelled at him and the guards kicked on the door with all their might and suddenly the door broken.

As they went outside their faces went horror when they saw the scenario imfront of them. Umji looked back a little and spoke.

"Please forgive me guys...", her pale, broken voice said and that's when she jumped off resulting in screams from eunha and sinB.

"No!!!", they both yelled in a shock and quickly ran to the edge to see her body lying on the ground and blood all around her.

"Unnie!!!!", eunha sobbed while screaming as loud as she can and she fainted right there itself. "Eunha open your eyes!!", sinB yelled while tapping her face and on the other hand sobbing.

"Unnie!!!", sinB shouted and praying if the others heard her but due to their surprise they saw umji's body on the floor and their eyes went shocked.

"Hurry and get the car!!!", jihyo yelled and in five minutes two big cars were in front of them while four cars of soldiers surrounding them.

Suddenly two guards came from inside carrying eunha's fainted body and sinB who had made a bad mess of her.

SinB hugged Yuju as they were loading eunha in one car and umji in other. "Please sinB, stop crying they will be fine", she sobbed while caressing her hair.

Sowon and yerin who were as shocked and broken as the rest of the others, they didn't spoke once only ordered the guards to drive fast to the hospital.

--------------------

"Umji ah~ please open your eyes I promise I will make you your favourite food..", sowon said while sobbing and at the same time being in a shocked state hoping she would hear her.

Jihyo had hugged her tight and was telling her everything will be alright. "What will we do if we lose our both sisters..", yerin spoke this time while her hand never leaving the cotton which she had used to wrap umji's head.

In the hospital,

Ten body guards had surrounded two operation rooms, in one eunha was being operated and in the other one umji. While the girls were restless and were roaming here and there. "I wished I could have known, that bitch was still threatening her....I feel useless.", sowon said feeling guilty and sinB clenched her Hand and teeth at the same time.

"I will kill her once I get my hands on her", she said and looked if the surgery is still over. Then eunha's surgery was done and the doctors came out along with the nurses.

"Hows she doctor?", sowon asked. "Princess eunha was in a deep shock, and we have successfully done the operation before she could have get in danger and it would have been nearly impossible for us to save her and don't worry she'll wake up soon.", the doctor said and as he left jihyo dropped to the ground while Yuju supporting her.

"What kind of sister am I? I failed to protect her..I'm such a bad sister", she said crying while hugging Yuju.

"Its the bad times jihyo..control yourself", she patted her back.

Whereas at the office, the boys had a successful meeting with a client, who were supporting them with their newly created drugs.

Jhope then stretched his body as soon as the clients left with Ray.

"Now we can finally pick the girls to go to the new house, good job guys", namjoon said while arranging the papers.

"Let me call jihyo and inform her that we are coming so get ready to go to the new house", jimin said.

While everyone was drinking water. Jimin looked at the phone strangely.

"Thats weird..", he mumbled. "Whats weird?", jungkook asked. "Her phone is ringing but she still isn't picking up", jimin said.

"Let me call eunha then", jungkook said taking out his phone but no response. "She isn't also picking her phone", he said.

"Taehyung track their phones, where are they?", namjoon spoke and he nodded.

After checking the location taehyung informed them that the girls were at home.

"Something's wrong at the house, let's leave quick", namjoon said and they all left the room hoping everything is fine.

Hey guys vote if you loved the chapter.