chapter 7

Eunha's pov;

I had woken up early as today was my graduation day and on the top of that, I had a performance.

I packed my dress and everything else and I was all set to go.

I ran down the stairs and had gone to the kitchen to make myself cereal. While i munched the cereals and drinking all the leftover milk, I heard the car honking so i got up and shouted from the kitchen.

"Mom! The girls are here so I'm going, see you at the ceremony!!". I picked my stuff and went towards the door.

"Okay bye!". She replied and I was off the door.

SinB unnie who was driving, had opened the car's trunk for me to keep my stuff along with others.

After closing the trunk I sat on the back seat, and we were off to the college.

As we reached we took our stuff to the girls locker room and got changed. Only one group was present other than us was of blackpink.

"Where are the other girl groups??", I asked sowon unnie.

"Yesterday, sir had only selected four performances as the ministers and directors of our school were coming and the rest of the groups couldn't do their performances correct".

Just then the door to the locker room had open and our sir came in,

"Okay so here's your performance schedule!".

Our performance was ofcourse after blackpink and before another group of got 7.

We readied ourselves and were waiting when the ceremony will start.

Time skip •~•

All the parents along with the students had arrived.

We all were searching for our parents in case they had arrived. As I saw my mom with the bouquet of my favourite lillies I waved to her and she waved me back.

As the important guests had arrived we started the ceremony...

Another time skip•~•

It was blackpink's performance and they were on the stage.

After their performance, as they came backstage we gave them a high five and they good lucked us

As the announcer said it was our performance we came on the stage and began.

After our performance we too headed back stage.

We were drying our sweats when our sir along with a teacher came to us and started praising us.

"This was the best performance I had seen all semester and even the minister and directors have praised you guys!"

Our group and blackpink together thanked him and he went after saying.

"Get ready because after performance you would be given your degrees!".

We all noded and bowed, going to our lockers and getting ready.