chapter 20

Tonight was the night of the welcome party.

Everyone was busy in their own preparations.

The maids were preparing the ballroom and handled the kitchen work.

Whereas eunha and jihyo were in their own rooms getting ready and not to mention heir cousins were present there too.

Jihyo and the rest of the girls had gotten ready very early but eunha was still in her room.

Jihyo was knocking on the door continuously and as a matter of fact eunha had opened the door all ready.

She was wearing a peach coloured floral dress with peach coloured pumps and her hair were tied in a bun. She hadn't done makeup on which made the girls shocked.

"I'm ready!", she said.

"Are...y.you sure??", moon said looking at me up and down.

"Yeah but what happened??", she asked.

Jihyo patted her shoulders.

"Thankfully we have lots of time before the guest arrives..", she said while pushing me in.

"We are going to give you a makeover!" Magic said clapping in excitement.

"What!? No!", she tried to protest but no luck..

"Of course yes!, you are a princess and this party is for you so stop talking and let us do our magic.",

Eunha's pov;

I thanked to God that I had showered or else they would have given me a bath...

After they did my treatment, jihyo pulled me into the closet and picked out some dresses from the mermaid dress collection.

After selecting four to five dresses, she handed them to me and said;

I looked at those tight dresses and was a bit embarrassed that my body shape is not perfect and on the top of that these dresses were not really covering my body so I took the one which was less showing

"Try these and show us, we will be outside hmm??". She said leaving me behind with the dresses.

I tried them out one by one and went outside to show them.

"Do I really have to wear these mermaid dresses??", I said as I looked at them who were also wearing these dresses.

"No you can't, it's actually the law and the official wear of parties that are held in the mafia kingdom". Jihyo said.

"So it's compulsory for each and every women", galaxy said.

After few catwalks we decided to go with dark green dress

Wearing my jewellery, they did my nail art and made my hairstyle.

I looked at the nail art and it was beautiful..

While I was looking at the nail art, I felt something on my head. As I looked into the mirror, I saw they made me wear a tiara.

"This is your tiara...it represents the younger princess in the family, we all have one", jihyo said showing their tiaras which were on their heads.

They were beautiful...the designs and the colours were different.

After doing a bit makeup which I got angry off, but later shrugged it off they told me to stand up.

Galaxy came out taking a pair of heels which had beads on it.

"Try wearing these...", she said putting the heels in front of me.