chapter 28

The next morning, I felt fresh and stretched out my arms in the air, I didn't saw jungkook in the room, so I think he must be busy somewhere.

As I hopped out of the bed I saw many big teddy bears on the floor.

I picked up the smallest teddy bear in size as I didn't have enough strength to hold that gigantic  bear

I smiled on thinking that I'm 100% sure that these were from jungkook.

I went Down the stairs and into the kitchen and found him shirtless in the early morning.

"Morning!", I said while sitting in the top of the island.

"Morning, did you slept well??", he asked.

"Ofcourse I slept like a baby when I was cuddled with you", I said as he passed me a mug of coffee.

"Here drink it up!", he said.

"Thanks for the teddy bears", I said.

"I wanted to pamper my precious to be wife so I bought all the big ones In the store", he said.

"When did you got the time to buy them??".

"I woke up early in the morning".

"We're those shops opened that early??", I said as I didn't believed his words.

"There's no shop that jeon jungkook can't order to open".

"But I didn't needed teddy bears, I needed cloths to wear ". I pouted.

"Aww...I thought you loved wearing my cloths".

"But I can't wear these all day right??", I said making a point.

"Hmm come, I want to take you some where". He said while putting the both of our mugs on the table.

He covered my eyes with his hands.

"But where??", I asked.

I could feel his hot breaths near my ear.

"Its a surprise~", he said and took me upstairs.

We turned left and then straight.

"We're here!", he said and i could hear the sound of door being opened.

As he removed his hands from my eyes I wasn't expecting this at all...

"A whole room of cloths and accessories  to myself??", I asked.