chapter 72

whereas, sinB had ran back to her room, and was about to lock the door when someone kept their foot from doing so...sinB widens her eyes as she looks who was it. she started pushing the door in with a great force but the other person suddenly pushed, it was opened.

"Don't you know how to mind your own business??", she said in a pissed voice, but she didn't looked at the person.

"i very well know how but... why are you not talking face to face??", that person questioned making sinB wide her eyes.

she looked here and there to look for an excuse and then she spoke up. "i have a pimple on my face, and its a mess so it would be better not to look at me...", she said.

"your so bad in lying...and turn around cuz i have seen your face when you are sleeping...", the person said and she gulped.

she got angry and attacked on the person, but little did she know that the person was standing right behind her, so she bumped into the person's bare chest.

"fuck...", she muttered and turned her face away but she didn't know that she was pinned to the wall besides her with the person in front of her. As she made an eye contact with those six packs, she turned her head down and a pink color rushed up to her cheek.

the person lifted her chin with a finger and made her look at him. she looked at his smirking face and she soon was drowned into his dark eyes.

"wha...what are yo..you doing yoongi??", she asked shuttering and to which she later cursed in her thought.

"what happened sugar? why aren't you calling me yoongly kitten? i thought you loved to call me that with your soft and tempting lips...", he said and she bite her lips to which he groaned.

"never ever bite your lips.....it makes me go crazy, you know and they are mine to bite...", he said grinning.

"what do you mean..?", she asked in confusion. yoongi looked at her eyes and then smashed his lips on her , and sinB also gave up trying to free her pinned hand and decided to reply. it was a steamy make out and the kiss was hunger and desperate.

he soon went to her exposed neck and gave kisses to which she pleasured, she wished she didn't. yoongi showed his dominance over her by laying her down on the bed. as he already was shirtless, sinB didn't had to do anything instead yoongi took out her sweatshirt leaving her with a bra top on.

he looked at her body with hunger, as if she was his meal. he was about to take it off too but sinB quickly got above him and started devouring him with her hot kisses. the only sounds in the room could be heard was of the moans.

whereas yerin had came running, back to the laboratory and took out her pills, to help her relax. she was about to take the pills in but someone grabbed her hand making her drop the pills from her hand.

"I fucking told you not to take those pills..so you better not yerin...", jin said threatening her who was in his black t shirt. yerin nodded slowly and trying to calm herself down, she opened the windows to take fresh air but instead she was met by a tight hug, and a strong hand was caressing her hair.

she closed her eyes as it made her relax instantly and she calmed down. "just calm down...and make sure not to go inside those suffocating places..", he said in a calming voice.

"thank you..", she murmured. yerin has asthma and she cant properly breath in suffocating places and this thing jin knew, along with her friends.

after few minuted they both broke the hug and went to check on the tigers. yerin saw that autumn was looking a bit comfortable, which she knew what was happening. she gave jin a smile assuring that it was time for the babies to come out.