chapter 45

The maid running went towards the dining room and barged in without saying anything.

"Aish you girl don't you have manners?? You have done this before", yoongi said getting pissed at her attitude.

"I'm sorry sir but jimin sir has urgently asked for jin sir...it's the princess, she's in a very bad condition and her head is also bleeding and not stopping", she said and everyone looked at her.

"What the hell!", jungkook yelled moving outside like the speed of light. Jin went outside behind him towards his medical room and brang his emergency box along with him.

As they reached her room, they looked that jimin had held her hand tightly not letting go.

"Jin hyung look what has happened to her", Jimin said crying.

Jin checked her and his eyes were widened. "Bring her to the medical room as soon as possible...", he said and ran outside to make preparations. Jungkook held eunha in his arms and took her to the medical room as soon as possible and lay her down on the bed.

Jin was checking each and everything. While the rest of the group was standing at the corner watching jin.

"Oh no.....", he said. And everyone looked at him. "What happened hyung??", taehyung said.

"I'm getting confused...her body is like not reacting anymore, as if it has given up hope but her heart is still beating", he said.

"What do you mean??",yoongi said. "She has been in a shock since last night, she hasn't eaten for approximately 5 days....and eventually resulting in vomiting blood. Her limbs are cracked by the continuous hits of the belt and I don't know what else...", he said and jungkook tighten his hands because he regret everything, things were continuously coming out of her eyes.

"How could I do this....I'm such a monster, I don't deserve to live..", he said falling on his knees.

"No it's not your fault jungkook, it were the bad times...", jimin said.

"Jin you have to save her somehow..", namjoon said." I'm willing to do this but I need to check her whole body so I want you guys outside...", he said turning to them.

"No....I will not leave her!", jungkook said. "Jungkook do you want to save her or not! If yes then get out!", Jin said his eyes darken, same with his voice. Jungkook knew this time he was very serious so he slowly went outside with everyone.

Jin brought a notebook and a pen and started doing his work. He checked her eyes and tried to find out the cause of the shock she has...

"It must've been from the continuous hits from the belts...", he said and noted down the points. He also wrote what medications are needed to heal her. But then he suddenly his gaze went to her pants and they were bleeding from the middle.*you know what I mean*

"Whats this?? She had her periods then why is there blood??", he said confused.

He did her check up and as soon as the results were in front of him his eyes widened, he looked at her hands which had a significant mark on them as if they both were tied with the belt, because the marks on the body and the marks on the hands look the exact same.

"Shes been raped....", he said not believing his own words. "How dare anyone laid a finger on her...", Jin said as blood rushed into his andreline.

"That's why she is in a shock...", he said having sympathy towards her. He didn't noticed that he had tears in his eyes....how could someone be so cruel to this young and pure soul..he thought and wiping his tears he went to start treatment on her.

He first gave her a bath with warm water to remove all the dirt on her. And then he started applying ointments to her marks of the belt. He was feeling so cruel in himself that how could he be so coward when he gained her trust but broke it. If he had been confident, this wouldn't happened to her and she would have been safe.

He then bandaged her and made her wear cloths. After carrying her to the bed. He inserted an IV of glucose and then left the room holding the notepad tightly in his hand.

As he went outside he saw that the guys were standing at the door waiting for him to come out.

"How's she hyung?? Is she alright??", jungkook asked and the others also noded on his question.

"I want to talk to you guys in private...", Jin said slowly and made his way to the living room. The others looks at each other with nervous and went behind him.

After they all had settled down they all looked at jin. "Is it something very serious hyung??", jhope said.

"Actually eunha's body is corporating well but it's not about that...", he said and paused.

"Then what hyung tell us..wait....I know what your trying to say..", jimin said, and went from there....

"Jungkook what did you exactly told the bodyguard to do??", jin said looking at him. Jungkook looked at every one nervously but then yoongi spoke up smiling.

"Dont worry jungkook we aren't angry, we know you were forced to do this...", he said and others noded.

Jungkook first rubbed his face with his hands and took a deep breath before speaking. His voice coming out broken as he couldn't say how horrible punsihment he had given her.

"I told him to give her beating with his belt till 50 minutes and he shouldn't go easy on her, after 50 minutes have been completed he had to come out", jungkook said his head was now buried in his hands and tears taking over his face.

"Um...were you there when he was beating her??", Jin asked and jungkook noded in no. "I had come out after giving him orders", he said looking at him.

"Well then...I don't know how to tell you this", he paused and tears escaping his eyes. Everyone looked at him with a shocking face as he never cried before.

"Hyung what happened...what have you found from her body??", taehyung asked concerned.

"Our eunha had been miserably raped by that guard...", Jin said and started crying while hiding his face.

Anyone couldn't believe what he just said. "Hyung...what are you saying?", hoseok asked making sure he had heard him correct.

"I'm telling the truth! She has been physically  touched by that man! He tied her hands with his belt and...", he didn't have the enough strength to say anything. "She is now mentally and physically in a deep shock I don't know when will she become normal again...", Jin said.

Jungkook got so angry that the glass which he was holding broke under his strength. He then took his walkie talkie and spoke over  it.

"Bring that man who had beaten eunha...", he said darkly and the other person on the phone as soon as heard his dangerous voice, but before they could speak jimin brought a man by his collar, and his situation was worse.

Hey guys vote if you loved the chapter.