chapter 71

Almost two months had passed when they mated the four tigers with each other. Winter and Autumn were today ready for giving birth...which was checked by yerin.

The girls were looking for the boys as any time soon the tigers would be ready for giving birth and they were now really close with eachother.

Eunha and jungkook's love was incomparable, jimin and jihyo still held for being the most badass couple. Yoongi and sinB would mock each other everyday and when they insulted each other they didn't mind at all as they were now used....namjoon and sowon would everyday hangout each other and they both had grown feelings for each other but didn't expressed it. Jin and yerin are almost 24 hours together in the lab. Taehyung and umji were best friends, umji had started to feel something for taehyung but he doesn't notices it. He is always on the phone talking with taeyon. And about jhope and Yuju lets say they are friends with same job.

Today was saturday but the girls couldn't find the boys in the whole house.

They were now in the basement that had another door.

"Wait what if something is inside that door, something dangerous?", eunha said as it was dark in the basement.

"There would be nothing and I'm with you guys and on the top of that we have our guns right?"", sinB said holding the door handle.

Jihyo takes her gun out and aims it towards the door.

As sinB opens the door with sudden thrust. The door opens revealing a indoor gym and the boys, who were only in their boxers and sweats were on their bodies. The others were watching jimin and yoongi's boxing match.

Jihyo and eunha and enters inside leaving the rest five at the door with widened eyes and mouths the girls started blushing as the boys looked at them with their stare.

SinB quickly realized the situation and closed the door with another bang leaving the two sisters inside.

"What happened to them?", namjoon asked.

"Can't you guess this easy thing, they were blushing as they had seen you guys for the first time like this..", jihyo said kicking the vending machine which resulted in a drink rolling out.

She gave a catch to eunha who took the drink and started chugging down the whole can.

"Was it necessary to break the machine??", taehyung said pissed off.

"I'm too lazy...", she pouted and the boys grinned. "By the way what happened to you guys, why were you looking for us??", jin asked.

Eunha widened her eyes. And dropped her drinking making yoongi and jimin to stop their fight and everyone looked at her.

"Oh shit! We forgot to tell you....we found one of baekhyun's men about to target us but sinB unnie handled him...", she said turning from a shock face to relaxing.

"What!?", the boys said seeming to believe what she said. "Are you sure he was baekhyun's man??", jimin asked. Eunha went to the broken vending machine to kick it again and a drink came outside.

She opened the lid and before drinking she spoke. "Just kidding...", she said. And that's when she noticed she was pinned to the vending machine.

She looked up to see jungkook looking at her with a dangerous glare.

"Kookie...?" She asked scaredly. "Never ever pull up that prank on me...sugar, I can't even imagine to see you getting a slightest scratch..", he said and eunha gulped.

"I'm..I'm sorry..", she said embarrasse. But jungkook only started laughing.

"I was just joking...", he said and eunha looked at him with a not funny look.