chapter 25

Eunha's pov;

I was continuously looking at jungkook arms, as while holding the steering wheels his nerves were showing and that is the most exciting part of men.

Then I looked at his face, he had a perfect jawline, his lips were a thin line from the sides and his cheeks...so cute just like a bunny.

It reminded me of my childhood friend jungkook, their name were same but they aren't the same men and the only guy whom I really cared about from deep inside my heart were both of my childhood best friends.

"If your going to look at me like that I'm gonna lose control on myself", I heard what jungkook said and realized, I was continuously looking at him.

I removed my gaze from him and that's when he said.

"We are here", he stopped the car and opened the seatbelt and went outside.

I also went outside and was met by trees only.

"Where is it??", I asked.

"Its deep inside the forest", he said while pointing towards the portion of big and thick forests.

I got a bit cold vibes, I think he's trying to kidnap me.

"Are you sure..?", I asked looking at him.

"Yes ofcourse,", he looked at my face and realized what I was thinking.

"Aish.....I'm not going to kidnap you, I didn't even brang my gun or anything", he said.

"That's fine..", I said thinking, if anything goes wrong I'll just shoot him with the gun my sister gave me.

We both went inside the deep forests and i could hear many chirps of birds and other creatures.

"I hope there aren't any lions over here,". I said scaredy while clinging on to jungkooks arms.

"No there arent", he said fearlessly but as I heard something in the bushes I shouted and hugged him tightly.

"Ahhhh!!!!", I screamed and taking out the hell of him.

"Why are you screaming!?", he asked and looked at me if something had happened to me.

"There's something in the bushes...", I said while pointing with my trembling hands.

"Wait I'll check", he said while trying to free from me.

I suddenly made him stop and said.

"Please..don't leave me!", I said while my eyes were barely holding the tears them in.

He looked into my eyes and then said.

"Don't worry, I'll never leave you..", and he took my hand and going inside the bushes.

We both looked here and there but no signs of any creatures. But then i could hear the sounds of water.

"We are here", he said while removing a big bush in front of us and i couldn't control myself

"How on earth could these trees hide such a magnificent place like this!?", I said in shock and move forward to let myself look at the view clearly.

I skipped on the rocks on the water and looked inside, I could see white stones inside the clear water and fishes.

"You should come back here you know, you can even fall", he said to me and I made my way back to him.

"So did you like it??", he asked.

"Its the most beautiful date I've ever experienced my whole life....". I said not taking my eyes off the beauty.

Just then my gaze went on those houses.

"Jungkook, who's houses are those??", I asked pointing at them.

"Those...those were the houses of the people who lived before this place was given to the mafias, these are abandoned cottages, but don't go near there, rumor has it that there are spirits of the people who were buried", he said in a warning tone.

I gulped and got close to him.

"You take pictures while let me bring the picnic basket from the car.", he said before turning back.

"What?? Why..I will be alone..", I said scaredly .

"Its just 10 minutes, eunha and I'll be back even before you know it..", he said and left me alone.

"He said to take pictures, so let's take a bunch.", I said while pulling the phone out of my bag.

After 10 to 15 snaps, I got hungry but still no signs of jungkook.

"Whats taking him so long??", I wondered.

And then the next second I had gone looking for him.

"Jungkook! Jungkook!", I yelled thinking if he hears me.

I didn't knew where I was....there was only trees and treee here and there.

"Aish!! I'm getting tired of walking around", I said but then an idea poped in my head.

I looked at one of the trees and next I was climbing on it.

I looked here and there to search for the car and at a distance I found it. I didn't knew that I was leaning in very close that my foot slipped and i fell on the ground.

"Ouch!!!!", I screamed in pain as I had fell on the ground from a tree.

I didn't knew my ankle had twisted and my back really hurted but still I managed myself and walk towards the car.

At half way I started to feel exhausted and pain was aching in my whole body, I could nearly walked but as the car was in front of me I saw jungkook was talking to someone on the phone.

As if arguing, I was about to call his name but I suddenly fell, and I think jungkook heard me but before my eyes close I could hear something and ran towards me but everything had faded.

Jungkook's pov;

I hope she doesn't get scared...I thought and went towards the car. I opened the trunk and was about to take out the picnic basket but then my dad started calling me.

I picked up the phone and he suddenly started praising me.

"Jungkook ah, I'm really feeling happy I don't know but for the first time you did something good. I hope you will make her fall in love and get the throne.", he said.

"Who says your getting the throne??", I said smirking.

"I know what your intentions are but don't even try to betray me or else you know what I'll do to your friend's grave", he said making my blood boil.

I gritted my teeth in anger and barked.

"Don't you even dare to think about it or else I'll kill that son of yours!".

"Do you think I even care of you both??, I just need a heir to continue my gang, you and soobin are going to do this", he said.

"You never had cared your whole life and what if I don't do as you say??", I threatened.

"You have started the call, now there's no turning back and even if you did, you'll get killed then how Will you take revenge for the precious girl of your's death??", he said laughing.

I cut the call in anger when he mentioned boo and grabbed the bridge of my nose in tension, I was about to throw my phone but then I heard a thumping voice.

I looked around and saw eunha lying unconcious.

"Eunha!? Eunha!", I ran towards her.

I picked her up and took her inside the car. I started patting her cheeks in case she wakes up but no signs. I looked at her appearance and she had bruises on her body and her cloths were also dirty.

I shut the door and went to the driving seat, started the car and drove her off to my house.

Hey Guys vote if you loved the chapter.