chapter 50

Author's pov;

Are you talking to me??", eunha said pointing towards her self and the girl noded.

"Yes you! These are our latest designs so please hands off if your not going to buy them...", she said rudely brushing her hands off the dress and cleaning it.

"What makes you think I cannot afford it? If I want I can buy this whole store of yours",eunha replied backfiring her.

"Have you even look at your self?? Are you a princess or the prime minister's daughter that you can buy anything..", she said smirking.

Just then Ray spoke up. "Maam you should shut this mouth of yours do you even know whom are you talking to??", he said glaring at her.

"Who??", she asked raising her eyebrows and chin. Ray was about to reply but eunha stopped her. "Ray no...don't we will only cause trouble", eunha said and he stopped.

"Have you committed a crime?? That your saying you'll cause trouble. OMO!", she said shocked.

"You really are a criminal....look at your bruises you'll look so ugly in our dress!", she said.

That's it, eunha had tears in her eyes and the next thing was that she ran out of the store. The bodyguards didn't realize she was the princess, but before they could do anything she was out of sight.

"You will pay for this maam not only you but your whole family and this shop when our boss hears what you did with her and the consequences will not be good.", Ray said and went from there in anger.

The girl gulped at his threat and sat down at the chair besides her. Another girl went to her and said;

"See what you did? We told you to keep your anger deep down inside but what you did?? Messed with a VIP", she said crossing her arms.

"I know but I got jealous that a normal looking girl like her with bruises is a VIP rather than me", the girl spat.

"You should be thankful to God, you working at the most expensive brand, it is just equal as being rich! Now let's see what happens", she said and went away.

Whereas, eunha wiping her tears sat on a bench in a park which was situated in front of the mall. Very few people were there as ofcourse it was afternoon.

She brang her phone to her face and whispered. "Am I that ugly??", she said and started crying again. Just then jungkook was calling on her phone.

She wiped her tears quickly before accepting the call.

"Hello jagiya?? How's shopp-", jungkook stopped when he heard cries of eunha,

"What happened...", he asked and his voice clearly showing seriousness.

"Jungkook-", she started and told her everything. She could hear jungkook's jaw clenching.

"Listen sweet heart, your the most beautiful person to me and to your friends who care about you, you should not let any single person who doesn't know anything about you, make you weak. And even with the scars your more beautiful, and why did you ran out without any protection?? You know many enemies are roaming freely to get their hands on you..what if you get kidnapped? I'm calling Ray to pick you up hmm? Now go and shop I really want you to be the reason of  reducing of money from my bank account.", he said making her chuckle.

"That's now like my girl, now hurry and come back I'm starting to miss you", he said and eunha said yes in reply.

Meanwhile;

Ray had told the girls what had happened and the girls got angry. "How dare that pathetic little sales girl say something to eunha, she doesn't even stand the chance to stand near her! And what were you pathetic bodyguards were doing, instead of waiting outside, you should've bring that girl to her line!", jihyo said, scolding them.

"I'm going to give her a hard time", sinB said but before she could move sowon stopped her.

"No sinB, the most important thing is to find eunha, who knows she could be in danger", she said and they looked here and there to see if she's near.

Just then Ray got a call from jungkook and he gulped making everyone look at him. "Its the boss...I think he found out", he said and picked the call while the girls looked at him.

"Where are you!? How could you leave her alone??", he said shouting in anger. Ray literally had to pull away the phone from his ear.

"I'm very sorry sir! I wanted to stop her but she ran away and we lost her...we are finding her" Ray said.

"She's in the park in front of the mall go quick before something happens and if she got even a single scratch your dead meat..and as for that little wench go talk to the manager of the shop and tell him that the shop has been sealed by me and tell them that they no longer have jobs and make sure that the girl's family doesn't get job anywhere", he said in a dangerous voice and Ray replied with yes sir.

First of all they went to get eunha and consoled her. And told her everything jungkook had said.

They all went along with Ray to the shop and the girl gave eunha a scared glare but as a reply of being a rich man's and mafia leader's love and daughter, eunha smirked at her that's when Ray talked to the manager in front of the whole shop.

"Your shop has been sealed under the authorities of Mr jeon jungkook the owner to the multinational company the "Jeon industries" as a pathetic little sales girl of yours who doesnt even stand a chance against the princess of the mafia's world has insulted her", he said looking at the sales girl and the manager along with the other staff glare at her. The girl gulped as she had gotten into a huge problem by messing with mafia, and not just ordinary Mafia but the princess of the entire kingdom.

"And all the staff here has been fired including the manager. Last but not the least, the boss will make sure that you and your family doesn't get a job anywhere..", he said giving her dangerous looks.

"Any argument and the boss himself will evolve the court, and as soon to be mafia king he will make sure to get you evicted out of your properties leaving you homeless and jobless, even the court won't help you, you will get the email at the end of the day", he said and they left from there.

"Wasnt that too harsh??", eunha asked jihyo. "That's the proper punishment jungkook has decided I'm proud of him", she said and the rest giggled.

"Miss Jung, your shopping is still left so where you want to go??", he asked.

"Let head to chanel!", she said in excitement and they all went with her.

Hey guys vote if you loved the chapter.