chapter 82

The next morning, they all decided to do breakfast in Paris's famous cafe. "Café de Flore"

Namjoon and umji went to order as they both knew French

As they all wanted to try all the things so they bought every item in the menu in two quantity.

After breakfast,

"So where will we go??", umji asked. "Lets go to the amusement park..", sowon said. They all agreed and went to the amusement park.

The amusement park.

The girls were squealing seeing all the rides except taeyon and yeji

The girls were squealing seeing all the rides except taeyon and yeji. The boys were chuckling seeing them happy this much. They all dragged the boys to the pirate ship.

"Okay so let's divide into teams, the first one to scream from a team will lose a point and if they didn't screamed they get a point okay??", sinB said and everyone noded.

"Good thing I brought a pen and paper..", yeji said throwing these both to jihyo.

"Okay so we have total 18 people so 9 and 9?", she said.

"Now who wants to become the captains?", umji said. "I think it should be sowon unnie and namjoon oppa", Yuju said.

"Yes!", they all agreed and jihyo wrote down everyone's names except the captains and shuffled them.

Namjoon took 8 and sowon also took 8. "First namjoon hyung will open first and then sowon noona", taehyung said.

Namjoon got;
Jin
Yerin
Jhope
Yuju
Soobin
Taehyun
Umji
Eunha

And sowon got
Jimin
Jihyo
Taeyon
Taehyung
Jungkook
Yeji
Yoongi
SinB

"Yah! You Guys got all the strong players!", eunha whined.

"So?? Are you saying that you'll lose?", taehyung said.

"We'll never lose!", umji said. "Who have you got?", taeyon asked.

"You guys haven't seen eunha until now and she'll beat that smirk off your faces...", Yuju said.

"Pfft..as if she's scared to be alone and you guys think she'll help you win?", yoongi said. But stopped as sinB and sowon looked at him.