chapter 61

Author's pov;

It was morning when eunha woke up from her fainting.

As soon as she sat up straight jungkook opened his eyes, who was sleeping holding eunha's hand.

"Sugar, are you alright??, do you need anything?", he asked but eunha just asked for her phone.

"Where's my phone, I want to call my friends if they are still at their homes..", she asked her voice breaking.

"Baby..just stop..it's no use, they were kidnapped last night". He said and that's when eunha hugged him while sobbing.

"Jungkook....I want my friends right now! What was their fault? Why were they taken instead of me..", she cried.

Jungkook just closed her eyes, as he couldn't do anything as her love was in pain. She continuously hit her chest but jungkook didn't felt anything.

"Please find them jungkook....please I beg you", she said pleading him.

"I promise honey.. I'll go through anything and find them don't cry it hurts me seeing you cry like this...", he said wiping her tears from his thumb while cupping.

He gave her a kiss to which eunha replied, and she stopped.

"You know how much I got scared when you suddenly fainted in my arms..don't ever scare me like that dumpling..". He said.

Just then jhope came to them both. "Did you guys find out something??", jungkook asked.

"Taehyung, namjoon, yoongi and jimin are working, they haven't had a single sleep...",

"Bee....?", jhope called her who was a crying mess.

"Go and eat something please honey? Jihyo hasn't eaten anything, only you both girls haven't eaten anything......" jhope said.

She shook her head in no,"I won't eat anything until you guys don't find them!" Eunha said and went running from the room.

She went to the garden and saw jihyo sitting on the ground. Eunha slowly went and places a hand on her shoulder.

"I said jimin I don't want-", she was stopped as she saw eunha. She quickly stood and hugged her tight. Eunha only shed her tears and jihyo had tears on her face.

"I want to see them.....I'm really scared..where would they be??", eunha said. Just then eunha got call from someone.

She looked at the phone number and a big horror was on her face.

"Who's it?", she asked noticing eunha's face and as she showed the number it was sowon's...

"Pick up the phone and put it on speaker.", jihyo said and eunha noded.

As she accepted the call a girl started laughing and jihyo got angry as she recognized who's voice it was.

Whereas Jungkook, jhope and jin went to the rest of the boys who were down in the computer room.

"Any clu-", jungkook was stopped by taehyung and that's when he pressed a button by which the whole room got filled with jihyo and eunha's taking with the girl.

"Where the fuck have you hide them seulgi!?", jihyo yelled.

"Do you think I would tell you, everything comes with a price sweetie.."she said.

"What we'll give you anything, just leave them alone!", eunha said.

"Easy young princess, what would I want hmm??", she said thinking.

"We don't have time to play with your dumb games..", she said.

"I want you both to surrender to us....and after I kill you jihyo I get park jimin and your throne...", she said giggling.

"As If I'll let her touch my girl", jimin said in anger..

"Fine! Tell me where do you want me to come??", jihyo asked.

"Looks like you didn't hear me correctly.., I want both of you..you know my brother is missing her ex..so as a sister I would have to compelete it.." we said and the sisters looked at each other.

"I think your asshole brother is forgetting what jimin had done to his friend and your thinking jungkook would let him go??", she said.

"Okay then the deal is off...I Will order my bodyguards to kill them..wait this revenge is very small...how about raping them and then kill them? Don't you think little princess??", seulgi said and everyone could hear eunha's cries.

"Looks like someone has gone throught the same..", seulgi said,

"I will come with unnie just don't touch them.."she said and they could here her chuckling.

"Hmm that's good...as the boys aren't near you I'm satisfied so come to the abandoned factory at the end of the city and we'll bring your friends..", seulgi said and jihyo said okay.

"But tell me one thing..would you like to get killed by my men or by me jihyo??", she asked.

"Ofcourse your sister will be under my brother so he can do whatever he wants to do", she said.

This whole time the jimin and jungkook were hell angry but the boy kept them under control.

Just then they could hear baekhyun's voice.."noona I want to talk to my baby.", he said.

He talked; "eunha baby are you listening this? I just can't wait until your under me baby, I'll never forget the night love you!", he said and that time jungkook broke the glass which was on the table.

"I'll kill that bastard....", he said. He was going out to tak to him on the phone but taehyung stopped him.

"No jungkook! They are wat ching them..", he said and they all turned to taehyung.

"What do you mean??", jimin asked. "Remeber what seulgi said? That we weren't around them so she Told them the address..".

"That means some one is spying on them..", namjoon said and they looked at all the cameras which were showing their footage.

"Guys I think I found her...", yoongi said and they all grinned.

"So When do you want us to come??", jihyo asked her.

"Tomorrow in the midnight and don't tell the boys or else, you know what will happen.." she said.

"What if you didn't bring them there and it's a trap?", jihyo asked.

"You can bring guns with you and if I lied you can kill me on the spot, I wont bring my bodyguards"she said.

"Then it's reasonable, we will be there in midnight just don't do anything to them...we are ready to lose ourselves to you..", eunha said.

"Okay then see you!", she said and the phone cut.

Hey guys vote if you loved the chapter.