chapter 92

In the girls car,

"Why are those motherfuckers still attacking us!?", jihyo snapped. "We are still in the forest but still they can see us how!?", yeji yelled.

Her words still made senses as the trees were covering the whole sky from the above of the car.

Just then umji's mind hit with realization and she started speaking. "Guys thats because they are tracking us! Throw your phones out of the cars!", she said.

They exchanged glances, "why are you guys waiting for!? throw the phones!!", umji yelled ths time and everyone threw their phones out the window.

"I'm sorry guys..", namjoon told the boys over their phone and cut the phone before throwing it out the window.

Jin had lead them inside the jungle, in the middle of thick trees. And that's when they saw they were about to get hit in the tree.

"Guys careful!!", sowon yelled but they were too late when the car crashed in the big tree, knocking the windows off the car, but they were safe as jimin and taehyung had developed the car in many ways.

"Is everyone okay??", namjoon asked looking behind at the girls and searching for injuries.

"I have decided, from now on i'll never sit with a mad driver!", yerin said in annoyance and removed the hair from her face, while everyone laughed including Jin.

Just then sinB could smell Petrol. "Guys do you smell something?", she asked and after everyone smelled too they looked at each other.

"Every one get out of the car quick!", namjoon ordered and everyone got out of the car before the car explodes.

"Jin oppa open the trunk hurry!", yerin ordered and Jin did what he was ordered.

As soon as the trunk opened, Yuju and sowon ran to take out the bags from it.

"This two bag contains food and that contains medicine supply", she told the whole group and they gave the girls a thumbs up.

Namjoon went inside to the back seat and took out a big bag. "This bag contains the survival kit now let's go", he said and everyone went far away but suddenly there was a huge explosion.

"Looks like they forgot to boost up the gasoline pipe...", umji joked and everyone chuckled. "Glad we got out of the area in time or else we would have turned into ashes.", eunha said in relief.

"Umji unnie what is in the bag you have got?", yeji asked. "My laptop", she smiled.

"Guys the firing has stopped..", sinB said and everyone stopped. "Lets check", namjoon said and Climbed on the top of the nearest tree.

Just then he yelled from above, "they left!", he said and took a huge jump and standing on his legs perfectly fine. After the huge stunt, he went through his bag to take out a walkie.

He waved it in air but their were no signals. "Fuck this damn signal!", namjoon growled.

"Oppa can you show me?", umji asked and namjoon handed her the device.

After checking it, she was able to brought a small signal through which he could send a message.

"Thanks umji at least they will know that we are okay", namjoon said.

"Its okay oppa", she said. "You know your alot better than your sister, she really is a pain in the butt", jin said and umji let out a chuckle.

"I know....", she said and they started walking on their journey.

"Yah how did you girls packed these?", jin asked.

"We knew that living with you guys is very adventurous so we got it handled. After all we can't just be depended on you guys", yerin replied and he frowned.

"Hey if the others are not here we both can alone protect you guys", jin said.

"Because the others are young so you guys think that they are most experts, but we are the most experienced in the group.", namjoon again said.

"So what was the survival kit doing in the car if you thought we can depend on your skills", yerin asked raising her eye brows.

"These things are really important, we have these bags in every car, if we encounter the situations like this and believe us girls, If we hadn't changed the seats, you wouldn't have survived one day here. This forest is so big that there could be anything in here, wild animals or even hunters", namjoon replied and the girls gulped except jihyo and yeji.

"What if your wrong?", Yuju asked. "If you don't believe us then ask jihyo and yeji, they too were born for these kind of things and can survive as they know how, as for eunha she didn't spend her childhood in the mafia", jin said and the girls looked at the two of them.

"They both are right", jihyo said before going forwards. "If I were you guys, I would quietly follow them, they are more experienced", she said and they all followed the two men.

And they all walked towards the way they didn't know where they were going but suddenly eunha stopped them.

"Excuse me does anyone know where the hell are we going?", she asked and everyone again stopped looking at her.

Whereas the Boys reached the airport. They were waiting in the VIP waiting room for their team to come.

"When will the hell they will arrive!?", jimin yelled while pulling his hair in frustration.

"Why can't we just go there and find them ourselves!?", jungkook spoke.

"We alone 7 can't search the whole jungle for the car! Or if they still are in the car", yoongi yelled.

"Why can't we just track them?", soobin asked slowly.

"We can't, they threw all of their phones outside the cars.", taehyung said.

"Any other contact?", jhope asked and taehyung shooks is head in no.

Jimin slowly stood from his place while everyone looked at him."guys we all know namjoon hyung, we call him the big brain for a reason", jimin said.

"But we and they have to do something soon as it is starting to get dark....", taehyung spoke before looking out the window.

Suddenly the door opened with a jerk and Ray entered with sweat all on his face, if he has came here running as his life depended on it.

"What happened?", jhope asked and the boys look at him and his face which had horror written on it. "You guys have to see it..", he said and goes to the plasma t.v. and as he opens the t.v., a breaking news appeared.

As there was English dubbing so they understood what was the news about and as they saw their car with fire on it they had the same face as ray's.

Hey guys vote if you love the chapter.