chapter 67

Author's pov;

Eunha wakes up and holds her head to feel a bandage on her head. Just then she remembers what had happened and again lied on her pillow, thinking that her friends were safe. she got out of the bed but she stumbled, and fell. "ouch!!", she said and then looked that her leg was also bandaged.

just then someone carried her in their arms, she looked at the person holding her and saw jungkook. "how did my leg got injured??", she asked.

"you pabo! you know after yerin noona checked you how many bruises you had on your body after that heroic acts of yours!", he said worrying, but instead she giggled.

"now promise me you'll never leave my side ever...", he said in serious tone.

"i promise we'll be together till death aparts us...", she said crossing her heart.

"lets go now, everyone is awake and were waiting for you..", he said and took her to another bedroom.

Eunha saw everyone looking at them, she wriggled her small body from jungkook's arms and took careful steps towards the bed as she saw sinB had bandage on her head.

"unnie...what had happened to you??", i thought only i had banged my head on the stones?",eunha said.

"when the van had crashed into the rocks, my head bumped to the steering wheel, but are you fine!? show me!", she said worrying as eunha had thrown the bomb in the water and she had fell from the van.

"yah...everyone is watching unnie...stop..", she said but as sinB saw everyone, trying to stop their laughs she coughed and left her face. eunha hoped inside the blanket with sinB hugging her.

just then sowon and yerin who were not in the room came inside the room taking two bowls in their hands.

sowon sat besides and yerin sat besides sinB. "now open your mouth for a delicious soup", sowon said and eunha opened her mouth drinking the soup which sowon was feeding her. yerin was doing the same with yerin.

"sowon unnie and yerin unnie are the older in our group so they both are the mothers to eunha", yuju said.

after sinB had finished her soup, she got up from the bed. "yah jungkook can we see your garden??", she asked and jungkook smiled. "of course noona you can whats the need of asking?", he said and sinB pulled yerin with her.

"lets go unnie!", she said and they both ran outside.

the both girls were looking around the yard, that's when suddenly a tiger jumped in front of them.

they both took a step back, when the tiger growled at them. "unnie...stay behind me..", sinB said pushing yerin behind her.

"when i say run then run..", she said looking at the tiger who was ready to attack.

"but-", she stopped when sinB shouted run. yerin ran from behind leaving sinB to handle the tiger.

she looked at the tiger's tail and looking at the size, it was a tigress...

"so she's autumn but why is she attacking?? of course...she thinks i am an intruder..", she said.

she didn't look at her eyes instead looked back. "what should i do?", she whispered looking here and there but not directly at autumn.

she didnt noticed that yoongi was passing the yard, but as he saw the situation he dropped his phone.

"autumn thinks she's an intruder...", he said and before doing anything he jumped in the scene but it didn't scared autumn as she was a palace tiger.

"i got it...", she said but then she flinched when yoongi came in between.

"yah are you crazy!? what the hell are you doing, get out before she attacks you!", sinB.

he went to her and shouted. "shut up! if i hadnt come, you would have been dead by now..cant you see she has smelled your blood which is on the bandage and she's here for food!", he said and they both looked at autumn who was looking at sinB all the time.

"i know how to deal with this situation so keep your mouth shut and play along..", sinB said.

"are you out of your senses, dont even think about faking a death, shes not a bear instead a tiger who thinks us both as intruders..", he said.

"shut up..", she said and picked a pebble from the ground. "yup..your definitly on drugs...we will not even survive in second if you hit her..", yoongi said.

she suddenly started waving in air and jumping while shouting as if calling her...and thats when yoongi got the hint she was trying to scare the tiger away.

yoongi also started doing the same making autumn take steps back as if getting scared. when they were enough satisfied, sinB threw the pebble she was holding in her hand and thats when autumn ran away.

they both took deep breath and then turned to each other. "what the hell!? i told you not to mess with me but still!", she yelled at him. but yoongi got angry and jumped on her pinning her to the grass.

"are you forgetting who your taking to??", he said dangerously. "so what did you forget what i had did when we were in the same situation??", she said.

yoongi just smirked and looked towards their legs and she gasped as she saw the situation.

her legs were pinned tightly between yoongi's legs." now what will you do baby girl??", he said licking his lips.

she first looked at him and then smirked at him, "this!", she said and knocked his head out with her injured head. yoongi got of her and sinB held her head which was paining. but she didn't gave up instead she hovered over him, sitting between his thighs "now what you'll do pervert??", she asked and he looked at her and grinned. "do you realize where are you sitting??", he asked and she got embarrassed when she saw she was sitting on his bulge.

yoongi quickly grabbed her and pinned her to his chest by hugging her tightly and instead she was grinding more on him.

"fuck...", yoongi moaned, and she was getting more and more embarrassed but she remained steadfast and instead she was the one grinding more into him on purpose.

"what do you think...? enjoying it??", she asked looking at yoongi with a smirk on her face as he was now a moaning mess. "i'm controlling or else, i would have continued in my bedroom..", he said. "but you cant as your having fun over here aren't you??", she asked and instead he looked at her. "i have done this many times to get boys like you on line..", she said and that's when they were interrupted by someone.

"what are you guys doing??", someone said and as they both looked behind them to see namjoon and sowon looking at them grinning.

they realized their position and a red sinB got off from him and ran inside leaving yoongi in front of the two adults speechless.

hey guys vote if you loved the chapter!