chapter 90

"Uhh I want to kill that bitch!! There's no way I'll let jimin marry her! he's mine and only mine..", seulgi shouted in anger and now her room was a mess which she created after hearing the news that jimin will marry jihyo.

"Chilax sis~ we still have our big weapon with us so you can easily get rid of the two princesses. Eunha will be mine, jimin will be yours and taehyung will be taeyon's, and the throne will belong to us, the situation is a win win", baekhyun smirkly said who at that time was sitting on the chair, In her room.

"Dont forget brother....The whole plan is mine", seulgi said smirking at him. "Yah we had a deal, you'll kill jihyo after all she's the one jimin loves and on the other hand she's the princess, so killing her how can you get the throne? Plus I'm getting eunha so that means her throne will be mine too.", baekhyun smiled and seulgi groaned.

"Uhh! looks like that bitch is lucky, but after I bribe the king and get the throne, I will kill her.", she said and baekhyun grinned.

"Whats funny?", she asked in a serious tone. "Nothing your just too cute to Talk to!", he says chuckling and seulgi groaned.

"Think before you say little brother, we may be twins but i'm still one minute older than you", she said messing his hair and he was the one to groan now.

"Uh...I'll get someone to clean your room", baekhyun sighted before leaving.

"Such a perfect brother....just like me", seulgi grinned and looked at the condition of her room.

"I think I should change the design of my room, it's too outdated. And for that I know who to call". Seulgi smiled and went from her room.

Whereas, after ordering the maids to clean seulgi's room, baekhyun came back to his room and looked at the pictures which were spread on the table.

He picks one up and starts speaking,

"Have all the fun you guys want to have, because after that you'll face our wrath....prepare to lose bts..", he said and the memory of his friends burial replayed in his mind and in anger he crushed the whole picture.

He looked at all the pictures again and took out eunha's picture, pecking it.

"Miss me babe? Don't worry we'll meet soon.", he said and chuckled.

"Do you mind to share the joke with me?", Irene asked coming inside.

"Oh noona..I'm just thinking how they will beg at their knees in front of us", baekhyun said and Irene smiled.

"Don't worry brother soon, the throne will be ours and we'll rule the mafia world..", she smirked and suddenly her gaze went to the picture in his hand.

"Do you seriously love that little ugly duckling?", she asked. "Her...oh no, it's just so much fun to mess with her innocence.", baekhyun smirked and winked at her. Irene just shook her head in disbelief  before looking at his room.

"You changed your room?", she asked and baekhyun looked at the room again.

"Sister has also changed her room multiple times so why can't I?", baekhyun asked

"She's changing her room again", she spoke and baekhyun looked at her in disbelief.

"Shes such a- ouch noona!", baekhyun groaned in pain while messaging his head at which Irene had thrown a book.

"Aish...your really getting out of hands little brother, if I hear you cursing again to our family prepare for my punishments.", Irene threatened to which he gulped.

She stands from the bed, goes to him and kisses his forehead. "You know, I promised mom that you both will have a good future, but I couldn't complete her promise as dad went to the mafia, but I am promising to be a good sister, but you don't leave me with a choice to punish you, now hurry and come down for dinner, mom has made your favourites", she said.

"Shes not my mom..", baekhyun frowned while crossing his hands, but soon groaned in defeat when Irene showed him, her dangerous glare.

She was about to go outside but stopped at the door way.

"And yeah if you want to bring 'fi fi' with you so you can if he behaves", she said holding in her laugh at the name while pointing to baekhyun's dog.

*sorry I didn't mentioned that baekhyun had a dog*

Fi fi is a dangerous dog breed, which baekhyun had ordered from Beijing, after training him, he is the most closest to baekhyun

As his dog Is very huge in size, so baekhyun was given the room besides a small backyard where he keeps him.

He goes outside and opens the metal chains to release him.

Baekhyun messes with his fur and coos. "You hungry? Oh yes you are~", he says and from the yard door he takes him to his feeding place.

The bodyguards standing were afraid of te huge animal and only baekhyun and his both sisters were the one to tame him.

After giving him the food, baekhyun goes inside to do dinner. "Did you just open fifi?", seulgi asked looking outside and baekhyun noded while sitting.

"I'm already saying, I will not take him back to his place, he's very big and last time he splashed all the water on my dress!", she yelled.

"Baekhyun honey I'm warning you, he must not be near my kitchen", alexa pouted and stuffed her mouth with a dumpling. Everyone chuckled looking at her,

"Of course alexa don't worry I'll take him straight to his place", baekhyun said before taking a sip of his drink.

Just then a maid came running inside the dining room. "I'm sorry to interrupt but fifi is creating a mess in the kitchen!", she said and everyone dropped their utensils while exchanging gazes. Then they looked at alexa who was getting red.

Baekhyun gulped and stood slowly from his seat. He took the chance and ran as fast as he could to go to kitchen to fetch fifi.

"Baekhyun!!!", alexa yelled and went from there leaving the three with a straight face.

"Whats gonna happen?", their dad asked. "Same old, mom's gonna send him to the private base to keep him locked in punishment", seulgi said.

"And baekhyun probably won't get food for a day", Irene completed. "Looks like I miss alot of things when I am at buisness meetings.", their dad spoke.

"There are lots of things you have missed other than this dad", seulgi spoke. "Like baekhyun blasted the microwave and other than these things, he messed with mom's hair dryer and mom's hair burned", Irene said and they completed their dinner.

Hey guys vote if you loved.