chapter 87

In eunha and umji's room,

Eunha was keeping away her things and sat on the bed and started eating her chocolate.

"Its so delicious!", she squealed and during her excitement she got some chocolate on her dress.

"Aish...", she groaned and kept the chocolate box aside and went inside the washroom to take a tissue.

But the box was empty. "Is everything suppose to be empty today!?", she yelled in pissed voice.

She came outside and looked here and there that's when umji's bag came into her view.

"Unnie must've got some tissue in her bag..", she thought and went to her bag.

Eunha opened the clutch and as her hand went inside she felt a small bottle. As she took it out horror could be seen in her eyes.

Eunha took a step back and to control herself she grabbed the hook of the bed.

"So unnie has been taking these depressing pills sneakily...", she mumbled.

She hides the bottle in her back pocket and takes a deep breath.

"I knew I should've had keep her sister away from her....I have to tell unnies about it..", she said but her thought was interrupted when she heard footsteps outside the room.

Eunha quickly keeps back the clutch and runs inside the washroom.

"Eunha?", umji called out from the room. Eunha came out as if nothing happened before.

"Unnie do you have some tissue?", she said pointing towards the stain.

Umji chuckles at her dumbness and goes to the closet and takes out a pack of it.

"Here!", she says and throws it towards eunha to catch it.

"Eunha I'll come from taehyung  and jungkook's room, I have to help him in completing the software.", umji said and eunha also remembered something.

"Wait unnie! I'll also come with you..I have to give jungkook his t-shirt which I had bought for him", eunha said taking out the shirt from his closet.

They both go upstairs and as they open the room, jungkook's shirt falls out of eunha's hands.

They both see everyone in jungkook and taehyung's room and umji notices taeyon comforting taehyung?

"What happened guys?", umji asked and everyone gives them a serious glare suddenly taeyon stood up and spoke.

"You want to know what happened? Or your just faking everything, because you know what's wrong!", she yelled and they both looked at each other.

"I..I don't understand..", umji said in confusion.

"How could you umji!? I thought you were my best friend and that's why I shared my software with you..but What did you do? Crashed my computer and now the whole data has lost!", taehyung snapped and umji looked at him with a shocked face.

"Tae..taehyung I crashed your computer?", umji asked. "Of course you did or who else!? You knew the password to my laptop and taeyon saw you entering our room, you took advantage of me by helping me and at the end when everything was ready, you crashed the computer..", taehyung snapped and tears came out of umji eyes.

"So now your gonna cry like a baby? Because that's what you do! I worked on it for more than five months and what you did?", he yelled again.

"Taehyung...", yoongi glared at him.

"After all we both had gone together, I helped you in your software and ask eunha I was coming to your room to complete the whole software and it could have been completed by the end of the day...and when unnie saw me I think she must've have some mistake. I only went your room once to keep the laptop which we had bought from the mall! I can't believe it taehyung you didn't believe me...you have broke my trust", umji said and ran from there.

"I'm going after her...", taehyun said and was about to go outside but sowon stopped him.

"No need....she needs a time alone", sowon said slowly.

"Now everyone go back to your rooms..it's late", namjoon said and everyone went back to their room but before eunha could go, she picked up the shirt and gave it to jungkook while kissing him on the cheek.

"Good night..", she said and then turned to taehyung.

"Oppa? I think you should investigate it further because I know unnie more than her own family and I know she won't even dream to betray her friends because she has been through this many times.", eunha said and taehyung looked at her expressionless.

Eunha closed the door behind them and proceeded to her room and as she entered, she saw umji already asleep.

Dried tears were on her cheeks and her eyes were all puffy. Eunha pulled the sheet on her to her chest, to cover her body from the cool air con, before going to sleep too.

The next morning, every one was at the breakfast table except umji. Everyone looked at the empty chair and then at taehyung who didn't care.

"Eunha where's umji?", Yuju asked. "Unnie she said that she isn't hungry..so she said to bring her some food later.", eunha replied and everyone noded.

Whereas umji got out of her bed and made her way towards her laptop. As soon as she opens it, she looks at her and taehyung's picture which they had taken in Korea, she had set that picture as her laptop background.

She opens the inbox, and sees a code. "Hmm what's this?", umji murmured.

"This looks like some safe code...", she said after figuring out the message. "But what does this code means?", she questioned her self and started working on the code.

She wanted to figure out the code but her mind wasn't working so she took the laptop and dashed out of the room to the library which was on the first floor.

While at the dinning room, everyone was eating peacefully when jimin noticed jhope was acting kind of strange. "Hyung do you want to say anything?", jimin asked and everyone turned their gazes to him.

"Yeah..act..actually our flights are cancelled and the next flight is after two days...", he blurted out.

"What!?", they all shouted at the same time and jhope gulped.

Hey guys vote if you loved the chapter.