chapter 69

Taehyung and umji reached umji's mansion.

"So how old is your sister and brother?", taehyung asked

"My sister is one year older and my brother is two years older", she said but as she tried to open the lock pad, she noticed something and there was horror on her face.

"How's it possible...?", she whispered.

"What happened?", taehyung said looking above from his phone but as he saw the lock pad too he also had horror on his face like umji.

He kept a finger on his lips to show her to be quiet.

Taehyung takes his gun out slowly and enters inside the house with umji following behind slowly.

They hear some noises in the living room, and as taehyung stepped into the living room he points the gun at the person and looks to see a girl standing.

Umji notices her and whispers "unnie..?", she said and the girl turned and it was

As taehyung and her unnie looked at each other, they were surprised

"Taeyon/taehyung??", they both Said to each other.

"So your Dating my sister??", taeyon said looking at umji.

"Your misunderstanding...", he said calmly.

"Why are you here? I thought you didn't cared for me?", umji asked crossing her arms.

"I didn't wanted to come but dad told me to check on you as you weren't picking your phone..", she said.

"So he started caring??", umji said and taeyon groaned.

"He wanted you to meet a boy, who could help in our business so he wanted you to marry him.", she said and umji rolled her eyes.

"As if I will.....", umji said. "You have to.. as he's still your father", she said.

"But he never treated me as his daughter.....he only gave you two his love and care...",she said and that's when taeyon shouted.

"Do you know who are you speaking to? Kim umji??", she said this time crossing her arms.

"I don't give a damn even if soo hyun oppa was here..", she said.

"Anyways how are you taehyung, I heard you have became a spotlight and a millionaire?", she said

"You are right....I have become a millionaire what about you, how are you doing?", he asked.

"Wait how do you two know each other?", umji asked.

"We both were love at first sight..", taeyon said never taking her eyes off him and he just smiled.

"I'm still single after we both broke up..", she said.

"Thats good...", he said and to avoid theirs disscussion umji went to her room to get coffee.

"Coffee yah~", umji called out and that's when she heard some small noises and that's when she saw her small pup running to her.

As soon as umji held her, she started licking her face.

"Aya....mommy missed you too baby..", she said caressing her fur.

She took her outside and saw that taehyung and taeyon were sitting close to each other and were talking. "Taehyung lets go!", umji said caressing her pup.

Taehyung got up from there and turned to taeyon. "You still have my number right??", he asked and she noded.

"Then we'll stay in contact..", taehyung said and taeyon noded. He turned to umji and signalled her to come and they both went from there.

To break the silence, umji spoke. "So since when you two were together?", umji asked.

"When we were in school and broke up in college..", he said.

"Oh...so do you both still love each other?" She asked and taehyung noded.

"So why dont you two get together again?", she said. "We were talking about it when your were inside with coffee, and she said as soon as she gets time, she'll talk to her dad and who knows maybe we will get married.?", he said and umji gasped at excitement.

"Oh my god! I'm so happy for you both!", she said.

"Why? i mean your getting happy for your sister, who treats you badly.." he said.

"Even though she hates me but still she's my sister and every sister gets happy when her sister or brother is getting married.", she said caressing coffees fur.

At last they arrived home and saw jimin and jihyo. Umji took coffee to jihyo while taehyung went to jimin.

"So how did the drive go??", jimin asked.

"It went fine but guess who's umji's sister?", taehyujg said getting excited.

"Who??", he asked. "Kim taeyon..", he said and jimin widened his eyes hearing this new info.

"What!?", he said. "And she said that if she gets time to talk to her father we both can get married..", he said.

"But what about umji??", jimin asked taehyung. "What about her??", taehyung asked confused.

"I thought you had a thing for her??", he said. He looked over at the girls but taehyung chuckled. "Where did you hear that? We are only friends hyung with the same interests..", taehyung said.

"Well if you say so, I'm happy and will support you in any decision you take..but you should think about it for once too..", he said and went inside the house leaving taehyung to look at umji who was playing with coffee and tan.

Hey guys vote if you loved the chapter.