chapter 102

"Oh no you....there's no way I'll let you go near her you bastard!", sinB shouted her hands turning into fists.

"SinB..let him do it.." yerin Said and everyone looked at her. "Unnie have you lost it? He can even kill umji!", yuju yelled. "That is why...jimin and namjoon will go inside with the doctors, if we didn't do anything she will die", she said in a serious tone and Making everyone's shivers running down their spines.

"Have you all decided?", the doctor said and sinB looked at him sending him daggers and then got out of the way.

Jimin and namjoon went inside the operation room with soo hyun. After some minutes the operation was over and the doctors came out with their heads on the ground and behind them namjoon, jimin and soo hyun came out and tears were continuously falling down their eyes.

"Wh..what happened?", sowon asked but they gave no reply. "What happened doctor?", sinB asked.

"We have saved her but.....due to her head crack and being a pyscho pa-", he was about to complete when he got a punch on his jaws Sending him to Jimin for grabbing him.

"Taehyung what the hell are you doing!?", yoongi yelled and pulling him away. "No yoongi he did the right thing, how could this bastard call her a psycho!?", sinB yelled at the injured doctor.

"Jimin what has happened to umji?", jihyo speaks for the first time in a demanding voice and jimin speaks up.

"She has gone in a comma due to major damage in her brain...and We don't know when she'll wake up.", he said in a stilled voice and the girls including taehyung dropped to the floors. And this time sowon was the person to get fainted.

"Sowon!", namjoon yelled and tried to wake her up. "Hurry and take her to the next room!", the doctor yelled and namjoon carried her in bridal style. Only jihyo, jimin, yuju and jhope went behind her while the others were still in a major shock.

"Doctor can taehyung see her?", jungkook asked and he nodded before leaving while holding his jaw. Jin helped taehyung to his feet and he went inside the room.

While the doctors who had operated on eunha, were checking her so after they came out, they allowed them to see her but she's still unconscious.

Jungkook took a deep breath and opened the door to see her pale body. Jungkook some how made it to sit besides her bed and took her hand in his and holding it, wanting to never let go.

"I'm sorry princess.....I couldn't be there with you. I should have had saved umji and you wouldn't have been in this situation. Please wake up baby I miss that fun of yours", jungkook said kissing her left arm which didn't had an IV attached.

Jungkook was now emotional seeing her state like this. He then went to her lips and gave her a peck and suddenly as he closed his eyes, his tears fell on her eye lids.

Jungkook sat back and kept his head over her held hand and was waiting when she will open her eyes.

And that's when her hands twitched making jungkook look at her. "Eunha?", he called out but no response and he saw she slowly opened her eyes and flicking them to much too adjust where she is.

Jungkook cupped her cheeks and spoke softly. "Eunha can you see my baby?", he asked and eunha looked at him and nodded. Jungkook smiled but then went sad when he heard what eunha spoke next.

"Jungkook....where's un..unnie? Is she alright?", she asked with a worried look in her face. "Shes safe baby, she'll just take time to wake up.", hearing his words eunha smiled and jungkook kissed her again.

"I'm just to happy that your fine", he said and tears came down his eyes. Using her other hand eunha wipe his tears. "Dont cry...I'm alright", she said grinning.

"I won't.." he replied. Eunha then looked here and there to find herself at the hospital. "I want to leave this hospital...I hate it here", she said making a pout and at the same time jungkook chuckled.

"I'll go and get everyone", he said and went from there. After a while everyone came running in. "Eunha!", they all squealed and hugged her. "Aya~I can't breath!", she said as everyone was hugging her.
Everyone broke the hug and sat besides her. "How are you feeling?", yerin asked. "I'm good", she replied with a smile but noticed two more people weren't there except umji.

"Where is tae tae oppa and sowon unnie?", she asked. "Umm taehyung is with umji and sowon is resting", namjoon lied about sowon so that she doesn't get hurt.

"You guys should rest too..", she said and everyone nodded. "I want to see umji unnie", eunha begged. "Shes sleeping now eunha", jin said and eunha could sense that they were tense.

She crossed her hands and raised her brow. "You guys are lying...tell me what happened to her!", she yells and everyone looks at each other in shock. "Bee calm down, it's affecting your health"  SinB said

"But not letting me see her will cause more affect in my health!", she said and yoongi brought the wheel chair.

"We can't just hide her truth", he said giving a serious look to every one.

"What truth yoongi oppa?", eunha asked and yoongi took a deep breath before continuing. "Umji has gone in a comma and sowon had fainted after hearing the news", he Said and everyone sent him daggers.

"What?", eunha mumbled and started sobbing. "It is all my fault..I could have saved her if I just had gone to catch her", she said but jungkook hugged her while tucking her hair behind.

"Its not your fault...she was just scared and you were very far.", he consoled and everyone nodded.

"I know whose fault it is...that bitch taeyon. I will kill her as soon as I Lay my hands on her", eunha said in anger. "We will bee", jhope said. Eunha then removed the blanket off her and was about to get out of the bed.

"Wait where are you going?", jin asked. "I'm going to see unnie", she said in a serious voice.

Yuju and jihyo helped her to get out of bed and after she sat on the wheel chair, jungkook pushed her outside followed by others.

As soon as they came out, they were met by flashes. Eunha covers her eyes and the boys were angry when they saw reporters were trying to barge in but the guard had hold them.

"Jihyo take eunha and go to umji's room, and the affair with the reporter's we will handle them.", jimin said knocking his muscles.

As they reached inside they saw taehyung had held umji's hand and had rested his head on her hand. Yerin knocked on the door and taehyung looked up to see the girls smiling. He quickly got up from his place.

"Come in guys what's the need to knock?", taehyung asked. As the girls came inside he turned to eunha. "Eunha how are you feeling now?", he asked smiling.

"Im feeling good tae tae oppa", she replied and taehyung just showed his most soft smile, his body smile was no where to be seen.

Eunha turned to umji's body. "Unnie? How are you doing??", eunha said getting emotional and not letting her show her broken Side to umji.

"Unnie, take care of yourself, look How weak you are looking...I promise I will scold sowon unnie if she didn't make you your favourite food. Just wait until I take your revenge.", she said now anger Bursting in her.

While eunha was talking to umji, yerin came to taehyung and handed him umji's laptop and letter. "It was on your bag so I think she left this for you", she smiled and handed taehyung the laptop. Taehyung looked at the laptop and smiled thinking that it was her best friend.

"We will go now", she said and the girls left from there to see sowon. The boys had successfully handled the matter and were sitting with sowon.

As the girls came inside they saw sowon was sitting on the bed. As she saw the girls and eunha, she got out of the bed and hugged eunha and the girls.

"I'm sorry bee, I'm your unnie but i couldn't save you from that", she said her head down. "Unnie don't say that, it was no one's fault", eunha scolded while she just nodded.

"Now if everyone is okay, can we go to the new house because I'm tired and hungry", eunha said and everyone chuckled.

Hey guys vote if you loved the chapter.