chapter 77

Eunha's pov;

I wake up and see that it's 3:30 now...I must've been very tired....

I get out of the bed slowly without waking unnie up but what shocks me that she was on the couch watching her laptop.

"Unnie??", i calles and umji looked up. I went to her and hugged her tight. "How are you feeling now??", I asked and she smiled.

"I'm fine..but why are you awake?", she asked me. "I was thirsty...", I replied and then we both looked at the jug, it was empty.

We both gave out a soft chuckle and then I got up taking the jug.

"I'll be back, filling it..", I said and took my phone with me outside.

I turned on the flashlight and went inside the kitchen. . I didnt turned the light on so that the others don't get disturbed.

As I found the water dispenser. I went towards it but as I could fill the jug, I saw blue flashlight coming inside the kitchen's back door.

"Could it be intruders...", I thought and then saw the shadows clearly. There were two men and a woman.  I gasped as I thought who it was.

I quickly hid besides the refrigerator trembling as they were trying to open the door.

"What should I do...", I looked here and there and my sight went on my phone which I had kept on the table island.

I crawled on the floor and opened my phone that it had only 1% charge.

"Fuck this...I didn't kept it on charge as I was sleeping since morning...", I dialled jungkook's number thinking it might wake him up.

I kept the phone near my ear and hoped that he picks it up..

Whereas jungkook and taehyung were sleeping in their room.

Just then jungkook's phone started vibrating. After two to three rings, he woke up, waking taehyung along and turned on the lamp.

"What happened jk?,", taehyung asked rubbing his eyes.

Jungkook takes his phone out from the charging pin and looks to see eunha calling.

"Why is eunha calling??", he said and taehyung also made a confusing face.

"Hello?", he spoke up. "Jungkook..", eunha spoke in a whisper. "Hello do you need anything baby?", jungkook asked.

"Jungkook listen to me..someone is trying to get into our house through the kitchen's door..", eunha said.

Jungkook's eyes widened..making taehyung also open the lamp on his side.

"What happened jungkook?". Taehyung asked. "Are you sure, it must be a maid..", he said."there are two more men with a woman.", she said and jungkook removed his sheets getting up and frightening taehyung.

"What happened will you damn tell me!?", he asked and jungkook kept the phone on the speaker.

"Where are you eunha can you see them?", jungkook asked.

"No I'm in the kitchen..I was filling the water jug but I saw a flashlight through the back door and I saw the shadows now I'm hiding beh-", and the line cutted.

"Hello..hello!", he said and looked at taehyung. "I'll check..", taehyung said and took out his laptop to see the security cameras and eunha was right.

"Lets wake up hyungs..", jungkook said as taehyung passed him the gun.

Taehyung noded and went outside their room.