chapter 40

"Fuck....", eunha mumbled and as jungkook grinned.

he pressed the button and bang!

As soon as eunha heard the voice she couldn't feel her legs and trembly she touched her body to see where jungkook had hit her. But as she looked at her body she started controlling her breathing and her trembled legs couldn't support her and resulted in her falling on her knees.

The maids sat besides eunha to support her. "Princess!", they said and made her stand properly.

Eunha Brang the phone to her ears and heard jungkook speaking. "Did I hit you love??", his voice made eunha come back to senses,

"You d*head asshole!! I swear I'll kill you as I made my way to you!", she said angrily,

"Sugar calm down...as long as you aren't hurt I'm satisfied and don't look back because if I saw any boy or men talking to you or you talking to them, I'll cut him off..you know how much I got angry when you started to show your cuteness which is my weak side to him??, I started to lose my marbles". He said in his deep voice.

"You idiot! He didn't even talk to me I had started speaking it wasn't his fault!", eunha protested.

"Remember my words darling if you talk to any man I'll kill him and as for your punishment, I'll try to get rid of your happiness around you..", he said smirking.

"What happiness??", eunha said raising her eye brows. "You have to guess that for yourself sweet heart..", he said and i cut the phone and threw it on the ground.

"That..", she stopped at even if she started cursing, he still won't listen to him. She turn to the maid and asked.

"Did he really shoot..", she said and the maids noded. Eunha took a deep breath and walk towards jungkook.

She was about to punch him but jungkook stopped the fist. Eunha didn't lose hope. She took her other hand and smack!.

Jungkook's nose started bleeding. Jungkook quickly closed eunha's eyes so that she can't see the blood. And using this as a chance he turned her, her back facing jungkook and he pulled her to him.

He leaned into her ear and whispers; "You know baby...your punch has now turned me on my junior can't handle it anymore". He pulled her inside him even more that she opened her mouth in shock as she felt his boner. She moaned.

"Jun..jungkook..", she said and jungkook pulled her into him more.

"Your wet for me sugar....who should take the responsibility??", he said.

Just then two guards came to jungkook and he had the puppy in their hand.

"Sir we have checked him and he has germs on him what should we do??", they asked jungkook and eunha got angry.

"Who the hell do you think you are holding him like that!", she said. She was about to take him from them but jungkook tightened the grip on her waist not letting her go.

"Terminate him..", as soon as he said those two words eunha looked at jungkook in a shock.

"I told you babe...your punishment was that I'll remove every happiness around you and as you talked to one of the men, I'll have to kill him and little darling of yours.", jungkook then turned to the maids.

"Take her inside and if she protests then tell me I'll bring her to the line", he said and he saw jungkook looking at eunha who had tears in her eyes.

"You monster!! How could you do this even to a little innocent soul!! Your a monster!", she said and her voice soon started to fade away when she was took by the maids to her room.

As she went from there, jungkook turned to the guards.  "Give him to taehyung", he said and the guard holding the puppy gave him to taehyung.

"What will I do with him??", he asked holding the puppy in his hands.

"Its your choice whether you keep him or not I don't care..", jungkook said. "And as for you...how dare you talk to my wife??", he said and he pulled the trigger and shoot him.

The other guard bowed to him and left to get more men for the dead body.

"I can't believe he did that..", eunha shouted sobbing. The maid was sitting besides her and drying her tears.

"This is mafia life princess.....we can't do anything about it". Suddenly eunha hugged her. "He was innocent why did that poor little thing get into these matters...I will never forgive jungkook for this...", she said and soon drifted off to sleep.

The maid laid her down on the bed and pulled the duvet cover on her and left the room with the other.

Whereas,

Taehyung took the puppy to his room and was looking at him roaming around his room. He was continuously thinking about what to do with the pup.

Just then he heard a knock on the door. "Come in!", he said and saw jhope entering his room.

"So did you decided??", he asked taehyung while holding the puppy in his hand.

"About what??", he asked confused. "Whether to keep this pup or not?", jhope said and taehyung took him in his hands.

Taehyung looked at the pups small eyes but then suddenly he started licking taehyung on his cheeks. He and jhope chuckled and then hugged him.

"I have decided to adopt him!", he said and puts him down on the bed while caressing his fur.

"So did you decided with a name??", he said and taehyung noded.

"Yup! his name will be tan...yeon tan", he said and looked at his small figure playing with the bear taehyung had kept besides his pillow.

"I'll train him, this would help me alot. Taehyung said having High hopes for tan.

"Oh well then i would really be excited to see whether your hard work pays off on tan or not.", jhope said and taehyung noded.

"Ah yes! The lunch is ready so come down and eat". Jhope said before exiting the room.

Hey guys vote if you loved the chapter.