chapter 43

This chapter contains a bit violence so I recommend you to Think before reading the chapter.

After she left the boys fell on the floor. "Shes the most hardest person to fool", taehyung said.

"I wonder what we would have done if soobin and yeji weren't present at the theme park. Jhope said.

"Yeah but he always follows our orders. And he's good at changing voices", namjoon said.

"Come guys lets go and see if jihyo's left or not", yoongi said and they all left the room.

Whereas inside eunha's washroom, jungkook took a deep breath as jihyo didn't find them both...he could feel something wet on his fingers and as he looked at her face, eunha had closed her eyes and tears were continuously dropping from her eyes.

Jungkook just smiled seeing her losing and roughly takes her outside and pushes her on the ground.

"Now for your punishment.....",he said and took her out of the room and down the stairs. He opened a room which was at the corner of the stairs and as he opened the door and eunha could see stairs which lead downstairs somewhere.

He took her downstairs and halt in front of a metal door which could be seen from the lights coming from above.

He opened the room and pushed her inside. He opened one light which was in the middle of the room barely providing light to the whole area.

It didn't had anything. The whole room was sealed, no Windows, no fan or anything and the door also didn't had any Windows.

"Now you'll stay here until our job is compeletly done. I gave you many luxuries so that you behave well but you left me no chance to do this. And if you did anything to escape, you'll get a beating more painful than a shot..", his dark eyes looked at her and then went outside and closing the door hard.

Eunha just grinned at his words." Mr jeon jungkook you have made my escape more easy", she said taking out a phone from her back pocket.

While jungkook was busy getting scared from jihyo if she caught us, eunha used the chance to get her hands at jungkook's pockets and slowly took out the phone hiding it safely in her pant pockets.

She opened the phone and started looking for a signal. Near the door there was a very weak signal but it was enough for her to call someone.

She didn't dialled anyone from her house instead she called one person whom she thought could save her. Eunha quickly dialled the number and from other side there was a voice speaking.

"Hello who's this??", a familiar voice spoke which made eunha break down crying,

"Jeong wu oppa....", she started sobbing. "Baby sis? What happened! Why are you crying??? where are you and who's number is this!?", he asked worrying.

"Oppa...actually.."and she tells him the whole story.

Meanwhile

They all were sitting in the indoor bar they had in their house, when taehying asked jungkook.

"Jungkook I want the picture of the document you have", taehyung said.

"Hmm wait...", he said putting down his drink and started searching for his phone. "Where did I kept it??", he said and thats when reality hit him.

"Oh fuck!!", he said running out the room. "What happened to him??", jimin said.

"I'll kill that bastard and rip him to peices..don't worry eunha I'm coming as soon as the private jet arrives I'm coming there!, but..tell....m..me his..", he was speaking but the signals were very weak now and she couldn't hear him.

"Hello? oppa!",she yelled and the line got cut.

Just then she heard someone open ring the door, she saw a devil jungkook standing there and behind him was a guard.

"You didn't listen to me right!", he said angrily in a dark voice.

Jungkook slapped her tight on the face making her fall and resulting her to drop the phone. Jungkook took the phone and was about to go outside when he turned to the guard.

"Make sure she deserves a good beating from your belt and and don't go easy on her, after its exact 50 minutes stop and come outside", he said looking at her and eunha gasped looking at him.

After he left, the guard took out his belt and started hitting eunha with all his strength and eunha's shout and cries could be heard in the whole living room.

Jungkook smirked and went to his hyungs. As he entered inside, he said;

"That bitch had my phone and has called jeong wu I think", he said.

"Dont worry, if he comes over here I'll send his dead body back to his family", yoongi said.

--------------

Eunha was continuously begging him to stop but only 20 minutes had passed. Her body was bleeding from every exposed skin and she had bruises all over.

Anyone who would see her will feel sorry for her but they were just devils...eunha was very innocent after all she had spent her whole childhood away from these things. She had friends and dolls to play with other than the mafias who had played with real guns and knives when they were young.

What did she do to deserve this....her only fault was that she was a daughter of the mafia king. All her childhood she had been hidden away so that she could be safe and protected but anyone except her and bts didn't knew what was happening to her in that house. Bts gained her trust but they broke her true feelings....the thing they had did was more heart breaking than baekhyun.

And after crying and sobbing the guard stoped but the time wasn't still compelete. He then went near her and held her chin making her face him.

Eunha could see hunger and lust in his eyes which made her to kill herself. She couldn't do anything... there was no one who could protect her, as her eyes showed the horror that she knew what he was about to do with her. Eunha started crying and continuously pushed his filthy hands which were now touching her thighs.

He tied her hands with his belt and opened the zip of his pants. Eunha was screaming but they didn't cared. After all they thought that she was getting beaten not raped.

And that's when after the time finished eunha had already gone into a depression as some one had stole her virginity, her self respect. She was feeling disgusted by the touches he gave her. She had gone into depression mentally and physically . No one was there who could see what that beast had done to her. She couldn't live anymore as knowing the fact she had been raped.

She was like a dead soul with a body. She had died but still alive. She made her way to the corner of the room and buried her into her self. She was crying but at the Same time it felt like she had lost her throat, she was out of words. She felt unprotected and that's what was scary the most.

After that beast had done his work he went up to them and told them that his job was done but not revealing the fact that he had raped her.

Eunha didn't know how she build up the strength but she went towards the wall and started banging her head hardly she didn't wanted to live anymore. But as her head had severely got injured she had fainted.

Hey guys vote if you loved the chapter.