chapter 52

The following morning was Monday, when eunha woke up suddenly. She was up early in the morning when she didn't saw jungkook on the bed.

"Where is he??", she though but then she heard a sudden opening of the bathroom door revealing jungkook.

Only in a towel, which was hanging loosely around hid waist. His hair all were all messed when he was drying them with a towel.

His gaze went to eunha who was looking at her. "You woke up Angel?", he said before throwing the towel on the chair.

He went to the closet taking out a Armani suit in black.

"Where are you going??", eunha asked getting out from the bed.

"Going to work, after all I can't leave my company hanging", he said wearing his white shirt. Eunha noded when he made his way to the bathroom to wear his pant.

He came out and saw eunha on her phone. "Why are you up this early?? I thought you don't wake up before 11?", he said and eunha in embarrassment bit her inner cheek.

Jungkook chuckled seeing her this state. And went to wear his blazer on.

He was wearing his Rolex watch when eunha stood up and went towards him holding his black tie. "Let me help you with the tie", she said and he smiled.

Eunha had quickly tied the tie around his neck and removed the invisible dirt on his blazer.

Jungkook was looking at her, when she looked back at him, he removed his eyes towards the mirror.

He was making his hair, when eunha spoke up. "Do the others also work with you??", she asked and he noded with a hmm.

"Namjoon hyung handles the planning department, jin hyung is the head of the finance department. yoongi hyung handles the security department, Jimin hyung and hoseok hyung handles the weaponry department, taehyung handles the hacking and gadgets department and I'm the boss of the company..", he said and wore his shoes.

Eunha noded at the new information which she got to know. "Can I visit your company??, she asked. Jungkook thought before answering.

"You can but it's not the right time, because my first priority Is your safety love". He said.

Jungkook went outside and left her in the room. Eunha also went downstairs to the living room and saw that he's leaving.

"Wait won't you do breakfast??", she asked. Jungkook turned before speaking. "I had done it before taking a bath", he said and it made eunha realized that he wakes up really early. Out of now where she got confidence to wake up with him so that she can do his work as a wife material.

She followed him outside and saw a black Audi and in the front and back were his bodyguards in the jeeps.

One of the body guard opened the door of the Audi and Ray got out. He came to jungkook and eunha coukd see he had held a tablet.

"Good morning boss, maam", he said turning to me and i smiled. He then turned to jungkook before speaking "Would you like to know your schedule boss?", he asked but jungkook shook his head in no.

"Tell me when we reach the company", he said and turned around to face me. "I'll be home by evening okay? Take care of the house and yourself", he said and kissed her forehead before making his way towards the car along with Ray.

Eunha came inside when jungkook left with his security.

Whereas,

Jungkook's pov;

"Have hyungs reached?", jungkook asked scrolling his phone screen.

"Yes boss they have arrived and the muffins which jimin sir and jhope sir had made, will be arriving today", he said and jungkook noded.