chapter 26

Eunha's pov;

"No...no!", I woke up with a jerk from my dreams, I saw my both friends got killed by some mafia in front of me.

I looked here and there to realize I wasn't in my room.

I grabbed my head as it was pounding like crazy.

"Where am I??", I said while rubbing my head. I was thinking what had happened and then I got to know I was at jungkook's house I think.

 I was thinking what had happened and then I got to know I was at jungkook's house I think

I quickly took of the covers off Me and was about to stand when a maid stopped me.

"Wait! Princess you can't leave.", she said.

"I'm a princess! And I order you to get out of my way!", I ordered.

"We don't follow the orders of anyone except master", she said.

Just then another voice echoed throught the room.

"What happened??", I saw jungkook coming towards us, wearing his homey cloths

"She wanted to leave the room but she can't", the maid argued.

"Never raise your voice in front of me you pathetic maid!", he shouted at her.

The maid bowed to him and was continuously apologizing to him.

Jungkook signaled the maid to go and as she left the room jungkook came near me.

"How are you feeling??", he asked while checking my forehead.

"I'm glad the fever has dropped", he said and made me sit on the bed.

"Where am I??", I asked.

"Welcome to my house!", he said cheerfully.

"Why did you brought me here??", I asked in suspicion.

"Hospital was dangerous and your house was even more dangerous", he said and i smiled.

"But I have to give my parents a call.", I said while searching for my phone.