chapter 57

After they laid namjoon on the queen sized bed in the guest room, yerin ordered sowon to get water of warm water and a clean cloth, while she took out her first aid box.

"Sowon, take off his shirt", yerin said to sowon while taking out a medicine from the box.

Sowon was blushing and as she slowly took off his shirt, he had Marks which mean he was hit, other than that when she saw his body. It was so manly. His chest was so strong looking, which sowon had experienced earlier.

Yerin sat on his side and started cleaning his wound.. Sowon looked at yerin dressing him.

"He needs rest, you also go and rest, tomorrow's your exam ", sowon said and yerin went to their room.

"You should rest too sowon and call eunha so that they can pick him tomorrow, by the story you told me I think it's very dangerous for him to stay here", she said before leaving.

Sowon calls eunha but her number was switched off "I don't even have jungkook's number...ah yes!", she exclaimed slowly and head out in the living room to call.

-----------------------------
Whereas at the mansion,

Jihyo and jimin were cuddled into each other and were sleeping when jihyo's phone started ringing. After 2 to three time of rings, jihyo suddenly woke up in the middle of the night and woke jimin with her ring.

"What happened honey? Who's calling and that too at 3:30?", jimin said rubbing his eyes.

Jihyo made her way to the phone and saw sowon's name.

"Its sowon...why is she calling and that too at this time? I think somethings wrong...", she said and picked up the phone while jimin turned on the lights.

Jimin thought they were in trouble so he called the boys to come to their room.

After two minutes everyone rushed inside the room.

"Yeah sowon what happened?", she asked and sowon told her everything.

"What!!!!!", she said jumping off the bed and everyone looked at her in surprise.

"What happened!?", jimin asked.

"Okay don't worry the boys will come tomorrow, and thankyou so much for informing thanks alot", jihyo said before Cutting the call.

"Guys namjoon is safe! He's alright!", jihyo exclaimed and the news was a music to their ears.

"Are you sure jihyo?", taehyung said checking to make sure he heard correctly.

Jihyo then tells them the whole story.

Taehyung falls on the floor that namjoon's safe and everyone takes a deep breath.

Just then a sweet little baby voice was heard to them.

They turned to the door and saw eunha, awake with her eyes fully shut, her hair was a mess and she had held her phone in one hand and from the  other she was rubbing her eyes.

"Awwwwww!!!!!!", everyone shouted seeing her cuteness.

Her face was even more puffy making it extreme cute level for anyone to not resist.

Eunha searched the room and when she saw jungkook sitting on the bed looking at her, she took her baby steps and sat on his lap and her head was leaned on his chest. She looked like a baby in his arms.

He chuckled and exclaimed