chapter 33

Eunha's pov;

I was so pissed off that I wanted to break something but I can't so I thought of an idea to just call my best friends.

I had been keeping them updated but I didn't tell them what happened earlier so I thought of calling them.

"Hey unnies!!", I waved at them.

"Hey eunha, I can see you two are back home", sowon said.

"Yeah...but you know what I'm so pissed off!", I said and they made a serious face.

"What? why?", umji said.

"So see I was taking a......", and I told them everything that had happened.

"Just wait for us eunha when we'll meet you I will make sure to whip him", sinB said,

"I know you will...", I said.

Author's pov;

While eunha was taking to her friends yoongi thought to check up on her so as he was about to open the door, he heard sinB threatening him.

So he shrugged as her threat doesn't work on him.

He was listening more of their conversations but then someone tapped him from behind.

"Aya!-aish..", he said holding his chest.

"What are you doing??, listening to their gossip??", jin said to him.

And that's when the door was opened by eunha and her phone was also in front of them, which showed their friends on the screen.

"I'm out of here...", yoongi said and went from there leaving jin with eunha.

"Eunha he was the one right??", sinB asked her.

She looks at jin and they nod.

Eunha's pov;

"What brings you here oppa??", I asked him.

"Its time for your medicine baby bear", he said and messed my hair.

I went to sit on the bed and while my friends were talking he was giving me an injection.

"Yah...baby bear wont you introduce oppa to your friends??", he said.

"Ah yes...", I said and he greeted them.

"Wait eunha will you show me the bottle of the medicine". Yerin said and i showed her.

After she checked she gasped and then turned to Jin.

"Hey! Jin are you crazy why are you giving her-", yerin was stopped by jin who snatched the phone from me and went outside.

"Ahhh~~", he said and went out to talk.

Author's pov;

Jin went outside taking the phone. That's when yerin burst into her.

"Why are you giving her IV fluid???", she asked crossing her arms.

"How do you know I'm giving her that??", he asked.

"Are you serious, I'm studying pharmacy and an intern at the xxx hospital ( the famous hospital in seoul) and i know that they are used for shock", she said and everyone opened their mouths while jin raised his brow.

"She only has periods and nothing more so tell me what is jungkook planning to do...", sinB said.

"Yesterday someone had came into her room before they came home, and kept a dead rabbit on the side floor of bed, and as she has hemophobia she got a shock and fainted and ofcourse as a doctor you know what happens...".