chapter 101

The boys reached the house and as they were about to enter the main door, their eyes were shook seeing so much blood.

They gave each other terror looks and ran inside to see if the girls are harmed or something.

But the house was as they had left it in the morning.

They searched each and every room, but no sight of girls.  "I'm getting scared, what if something happened-", jungkook was about to complete his sentence when he heard a shout of taehyung.

They ran To him and they saw what he saw earlier. His room was a mess, there was alot of blood, every vase in the room were broken into peices, there was a knife on the bed which had blood on it and a first aid kit was also there.

Jin went inside the room and looked at the kit. "I was right..this is yerin's kit", he said pointing to the kit.

"That means the girls are injured, yoongi call them and see where are their phones", namjoon said  and yoongi dialled sinB's number and suddenly it started ringing from downstairs.

The boys ran downstairs and saw their phones were in the living room. "Wait there are only six phones..where are the other two?", jimin said holding jihyo's phone.

"Guys whats is this depressing pills doing near eunha's phone?", taehyung asked and jungkook was speechless.

Jimin started yelling jihyo's name but no reply and a maid came outside.

"Your highness, the girls are not here as there is a bad news..", the maid tells.

"What has happened to them?", yoongi asked in a dangerous tone.

"They have gone to the hospital, miss umji had stabbed princess jihyo and after feeling guilty she jumped of the roof.", the maid added and the boys couldn take in the information.

"We left them for some houses and look what happened!", yoongi snapped.

"Is..is umji alright?", taehyung asked in  broken voice. "Shes in a operation right now so the doctors can't say anything but princess eunha is fine", she added and that's when they all realized.

"Eunha? What happened to her!?" They asked in a worried voice.

"Seeing her friend's body, princess eunha had fainted due to a major shock...but they performed the surgery well and she's now safe", she smiled. Jungkook and taehyung totally dropped to their knees when they heard their girls were in a surgery.

"Taehyung Jungkook, control yourselves!" jin said holding them.

Suddenly jungkook got up and begged. "Hyung I want to see her lets go please!", he said shedding tears. His members were surprised and heart broken at the same moment.

"I'll ready the car!", jhope said and he ran outside.

After leaving in the car, they reached the hospital after 20 minutes.

Jungkook and taehyung ran to the desk and shouted. "Tell us where are our girls!", jungkook said but the nurse looked at him with a jealous face as how could a handsome man can not be hers.

"I'm sorry mr jeoj, it's against the hospital rules and we can't let you enter", she said but suddenly jimin spoke from behind.

"You won't let us go?", jimin asked and as the nurse saw him she widened her eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry Prince jimin, I didn't knew..", she said. "now you know right? and please talk to them respectfully, he's the soon to be second king of yours", he said in a harsh tone and everyone around them gasped and looked at jungkook while talking to each other.

"I apologize prince jungkook Let me take you to them..", she said leaving the other nurse in charge and took them to the ICU.

As the boys saw the girls, jimin yelled "jihyo!", and the girls looked at him.

But as she flinched at the voice she hissed in pain as a nurse was bandaging her open wound.

"Please princess, don't move", she begged and jihyo smiled letting the nurse continue her work.

As sowon saw namjoon she broke into tears and hugged him tight while sobbing. "Shh...everything will be alright", namjoon whispered.

"Will anyone tell me what exactly happened?", jin asked but yerin was quiet. "I'll tell you each and everything what's wrong", sinB said in anger.

"The reason why we hate taeyon is because she is the only one behind it!", she snapped. "What do you Mean?", yoongi asked.

"Taeyon and her family is the reason why umji is in depression! She wasn't like this before....during our college days umji would cry on the rooftop and would vandalize the whole walls, once we got to knew we tried our best to get her out of her state.", she said.

"She would also take depression pills every day but yerin fortunately found her and stopped her, as it would slowly kill her....those days were nightmares for us..", Yuju said crying.

"We then made a plan that umji should have her own house to herself so that she can be safe from her sister..she every night would traumatize her that she has killed her mom and she's a mental patient..so we blackmailed his father. If he didnt buy her a house to herself then we will go and tell the whole world about the cruel stuff they did.", yerin said in a shocked state, her eyes never leaving the ground.

"And thankfully this had stopped, but ever since taeyon entered back into our lives, she didn't missed a single chance to hurt her again and this time things havee gone worse than expected.", sowon completed.

"What do you mean worse then expected?", taehyung asked. His eyes now red and puffy. "I don't want to tell...it's painful!", she said and started sobbing again.

Suddenly the doctors came out of the ICU and everyone went to him. "We need blood, she has lost alot of blood!", the doctors said.

"I will give her blood...", some one said from the left side and they all met the person who they wouldn't dream of even taking help.

'Soo hyun' umji's brother.

Hey guys vote if you loved the chapter!