chapter 5

Third person's pov;

The unknown girl opened the gate of the house with the keys she took out of her pocket.

" How do you have my house key??", eunha said.

"I'll tell you once we are in your bedroom", she said while unlocking the gate.

As they both entered the house, the girl dragged eunha up to her room and looked at the surrounding.

"Shes just like me..never cleaning up my bedroom..." she murmured.

Eunha's pov;

She dragged me up to my room, how does she even know where my room is?? Is she a stalker??

She first looked at my room and murmured something which I couldn't hear.

I saw her closing the room door before turning to me.

"I know what you are thinking, that how do I know you, how do I know your house, why and how I have your house keys"..she said, as if exactly reading my mind.

"Who are you??", I asked her as she looked outside the Windows to make sure no one's outside.

"First of all let me introduce you, my name is Jung jihyo and I'm 24 and you know what is crazy? That I'm your long lost elder sister....our parents are the king and queen of the mafia world and your in Danger, as your 19 tomorrow there is a law-", she was cut of by me.

"Wait!", I gave my brain the time of 2 to 3 minutes to just process what she just said...

"You are telling me that your my sister, long lost, our parents, "real parents" are the king and queen of mafia leaders and because of them I am in Danger?" I pointed out.

"Not because of mom and dad, it's because of the law in mafia world", she said back pointing out my mistake.

"And do you think I'll believe you??", I said giving her a non believing look.

"You have to believe me....".

"A girl who just happens to be my sister comes to me after so many years and tells me it's dangerous? Do you think I care!?, you guys left me at the orphanage! When I was only one year's old!".I said with tears floating down my cheeks.

"We had our reasons to protect you! You see your the next daughter to inherit their throne as I was given away for marriage, they both wanted to save us!"

"I don't believe you and neither I will leave! So please get out from my house....!", I yelled pointing towards the door.

"Eunha please-"

"Just leave! Don't make me to call the police or anything!"

"Okay fine..I'm going to leave but promise me something that you'll wear this and call for help if your in any danger".

She takes out a wrist watch with two buttons one was red and other was black.....

"If you pressed the red button it will start a siren on my phone which means your in danger and I'll come and help"

She ties the watch around my wrist and presses the black button.

"This black button I've pressed to make sure where your location is hmm??", she said her like she wanted her to agree.

I little noded and she gave me a warm smile, while cupping my face and rubbing my tears from her thumbs.

"Look I'm only doing this to save you, your my little sister from birth and I won't let anything happen to you hmm?"

She caressed my hair before leaving the room, I waited until I heard the front door closing.

I looked at the watch jihyo unnie gave me and went inside my bathroom to change for shopping.

Jihyo's pov;

After I closed the door of the house I called mom.

"Hello mom??", I said making sure she had picked up the phone.

"Yes jihyo, tell me did you find her?". She asked with a worrying tone as I knew what she was worried about..

"Yes mom I've found her..she's grown into a beautiful girl like you...She resembles you very much but..".

"But what??", she asked me with a concerning voice.

"Your sister didn't told us that she's turning 19 tomorrow and she's in danger....".

"I knew that such thing will happen..don't worry I'm sending some guards to spread across the area and protect her".

"Yes mom and even If she met with any trouble I have gave her the watch".

"Good! That's my girl...and with your aunt I'm gonna deal with her myself..", I heard a serious tone when my mom wanted to talk to my aunt.

"Mom don't worry I'll protect my little sister even if I have to lose my own life...."

"Its not only about your sister jihyo, I want you to come back home safe...and We will soon be together with our baby and you..."

"Okay mom, I miss you, love you and see you bye!".

"Bye, love".

Jihyo cuts the call and goes from there.

Hey guys vote if you loved the chapter