chapter 14

I know many of you guys are wondering if her name's eunha or eunbi

Actually her real name is eunha and her nickname is bee, so these both names are added to make eunbi as they call her cutely.

Problem solved!

Now back to the story

Eunha's pov;

Unnie took me inside the house and first took me to the ground floor and what I saw shook my mind

"I can't believe it...we have a ball room!?" I asked her.

It was exact opposite design of which the first floor was of, it was all classy than the modern styled.

The most beautiful among them all were the stairs which leads to the first floor, the living room was on the second floor.

"Who came up with the designing??". I asked

"Dad wanted the house to look like a bit royal but mom said that it should be cozy and a homey design, so we came to a conclusion that the entering side of the guest would be all luxurious and classical while our home would feel like it's a home, so with a modern and a comfy style."

"Then what about the back garden??"

"The back garden is where dad holds all his parties and events, and for dancing we come here in the ball room".

"Ah...", I noded.

"Now every person in this whole kingdom knows that you are back....so Dad have decided to hold a party".

"What!?", I asked getting shocked.

"I'm scared......what if they kidnapped me??",I asked.

"Thats not a reason to worry......Dad said once in a blue moon we will tighten the security that no other kingdom ever would've done".

"But what about their guns??",

"They will be taken away from them outside the house and the gate is very beyond than you imagine.".

"Then when is the party??", I asked.

"That depends when dad will send a invite and on the top of that only allies are allowed, not enemies so that won't be a problem but.."

"But what??"

"The son of the leaders are very handsome and attractive so don't get caught in their prey...they are hunters too like the sons of the enemy leaders"

I gulped before nodding

"Okay so where were we?? Ah yes come let's go to the top floor, which is the fourth floor".

They entered the lift which was in the ballroom and went on the top floor.

The top floor was all quiet, she led me to a room with a huge door.