Ninety Two

tw: racism; racist remarks
homophobia: homophobic slurs

Benjamin was in front of his mirror getting ready for school. He smiles at the new top he purchased with Gabi.

It was like a wife-beater tank top but was fitted and cropped. He smiles at it and grabs his matching white jacket to go with it, which was also cropped.

He wore some mom jeans which were tightly cuffed around his ankles. He also wore his air forces. He smiles at the way he looks, finally feeling like himself again.

Though he didn't feel enough like himself to put makeup on, he felt cute.

He goes into his jewelry box, grabbing two gold necklaces and putting them on.

When he was done getting ready, he walks downstairs into the kitchen. He grabs his keys and his mom walks in.

"Benjamin Evans! That outfit! You look great."

Benjamin turns around and smiles. "Thanks, mom. I got this top Saturday, you like?"

"Oh, I love! Might have to get one for myself."

Benjamin giggles. "I can't wait to see Noah's reaction."

"Oh, sweetheart. You will have him floored."

Benjamin smiles and looks down at his phone. "He's here. Bye mom, love you."

"Love you too, honey. You look good."

Benjamin smiles and walks out of the front door. He opens the passenger side and gets in. Noah was on his phone, not paying attention.

"Morning, bebesita. Sorry, checking my account."

Benjamin nods and smiles, looking back at Mateo. "Morning."

Noah sets his phone down, sitting up in his seat. He looks over to give Benjamin his morning kiss.

He stops, backing up and looking at Benjamin. He doesn't say anything, just stares at him up and down.

Benjamin smiles. "Something...wrong?"

Noah shakes his head. "Nuh-uh...Fuck. You look fucking gorgeous...Like...so fucking good, holy shit."

Benjamin smiles again. "Thank you."

Mateo smiles at the two but taps Noah on the shoulder. "I know you're having your moment but...We might be late."

Noah nods and looks back at Mateo. "Uh-huh." He turns back to Benjamin, kissing him once before turning back.

**
Benjamin gets out of the car, putting his backpack on. He then grabs his Starbucks drink, closing the car door.

Noah shakes his head. "Come ere."

Benjamin smiles and walks over to him. "Yes?"

Noah grabs Benjamin's hand, spinning him and checking him out from different angles. "God damn."

Benjamin giggles out loud and pushes on Noah's chest. "Keep it in your pants, Martinez."

When they were finally in the building, waiting for Gabi by her locker. Elly walks over with Lucas.

Elly smiles. "Hey, Benny. Liking the new look."

Benjamin smiles, "Thank you. Noah seems to think so too."

Katen looks over, chuckling. He nudges his brother, Jeremy. "Look at this fucking fairy fag."

Jeremy and Johnathan look over at them. Jeremy chuckles, "Ew. Why's he so fucking skinny? No fucking muscle."