Nintey Four

Johnathan walks with Katen around the school to meet up with their friends. He looks over, seeing Benjamin holding Noah's hand as they were both laughing and walking over to their friends.

He looks at Benjamin up and down, looking at his outfit and how he styled his clothes. Katen nudges him, "Why you fucking staring? You think he's cute, faggot?"

Johnathan chuckles and shakes his head. "Nah. Just...Thinking about how fucking stupid he looks."

Katen lets out a chuckle and nods. "Better be what you're thinking. Dad'll pistol whip you to death, weirdo."

Johnathan nods avert his attention away from Benjamin.

*
Benjamin rolls his eyes. "This fucking wrist brace is ruining this outfit. Literally. I hate it."

Noah smiles at him. "I think you look fine, baby. Gorgeous if you'll let me."

Benjamin lifts his wrist. "This ugly ass black brace is cute to you?"

Noah shrugs and grabs Benjamin by his waist. "You make everything look good."

Benjamin rolls his eyes as he's pulled closer by Noah. "You're so infatuated."

Noah hums and smiles. "Imma pretend like I know what the word is." He leans in and kisses Benjamin.

Kiara walks by, rolling her eyes. "Ugh. Get a room."

Noah pulls away to say something when Benjamin grabs his face. "Let's rub it in her face. Didn't she have a crush on you."

Noah laughs at him and leans in to kiss him again. "You're trouble, bebesita."

**
Benjamin was sitting with Jazmyne and Gabi during their free period.

"He threw you to the ground?"

"Yeah. After say a handful of racist and ignorant things to Noah. God, I cannot stand him."

Jazmyne shakes her head. "What is wrong with fucked up parents. Geez, I would totally share mine with you."

Benjamin smiles. "I'd totally love that."

Gabi looks over at Jazmyne. "How's Elly doing?"

Benjamin looks over as well. "Oh yeah. After that dinner?"

Jazmyne shrugs. "Uhm...She won't talk about it with me...Like...At all. I feel bad for her. I feel as I pushed her to bring her mom just for it to blow up in her face."

Gabi frowns. "Elly's mom is a bitch. You can't blame yourself and I'm sure you did everything you could to comfort her."

Benjamin nods and grabs her hand, which was resting on the table. "Trust. Comforting is the best thing. And don't blame yourself, Jaz. Come on."

Jazmyne smiles and shakes her head. "Anyways...Benjamin...I noticed the wardrobe upgrade. You have been looking so pretty!"

Benjamin smiles. "Thank you. I'm trying to give this whole femboy thing another go. I just...Had a rough few months but I feel like I can finally let go."

Jazmyne smiles. "So...? This means you guys will go shopping with me and my girls Friday?"

Gabi shrugs. "Why not?"

Benjamin smiles and sips his water. "Oh, I am always down for more shopping. Count me in."

**
Zoē walks into an empty classroom to meet with Katen. Katen grabs Johnathan's hand, pulling him to the door. "Watch the fucking door while I deal with her stupid shit."