6

I was breathing really heavy because I had decided to go on a jog after school Friday. Why? I don't really know.

I had sudden motivation to try and become someone that goes on runs.

I forgot I don't run.

But at least I tried. I unlock my front door and collapse onto sofa, still heavily panting. Jeez I'm unfit.

I am still going to go for runs though, because I want to make sure I am more tired in the evenings, so I sleep earlier.

I groan and pull myself up from the sofa heading to the bathroom.

I had to get ready as we were going out tonight.

I had a really positive week, and the girls had really been trying to stop worrying about me and it had made me feel a lot better.

Rose was coming to pick me up in like half an hour to head to Lacey's and I was exhausted, and I knew that even though she wasn't drinking tonight, if there was alcohol I definitely would be.

I couldn't stay awake otherwise.

I dressed in comfy clothes, apparently that was the order. Which made me like this girl, Lacey, whole heartedly.

I just pulled on some high waisted sweatpants and a cropped t-shirt. No skin was showing but it was comfy and I didn't look like a total slob.

I was still straightening my hair when Rose messaged me she was outside, so I didn't bother with makeup, just tucked my hair behind my ear and grabbed my keys and phone.

I would keep my keys in her car as she had offered to bring us home.

Running down the stairs towards her car I let out another groan because my legs hurt. Damn jogging. Why does exercising have to actually hurt?

"Hey." I grin, climbing in and pulling the glove box open to place my keys in there.

"Hiya, you ok?"

"Yeah." I smile and the frown. "No I went for an hour jog and now I hurt."

"You jogged?" She asks and laugh.

"I tried. I walked as well."

"Well at least you tried." She laughs and pulls away from my road, heading to pick Sage up.

I don't drive, it's not really a necessity and well I can't afford to pay that as well as my bills.

"What are we even doing tonight?"

"Drinking, talking, probably playing games."

"Oh god games?" I laugh.

"Well I don't know but Lacey said about playing drinking games because she wanted to get to now us better and what better way is drunken truths?"

"Well that sounds even scarier than all the illegal stuff." I laugh and she sends me a look.

The whole group is known for getting in trouble with the police, so Sage and I had been teasing Rose that she was bringing us to a sort of illegal party all week.

"Oh shhh."

It wasn't long before we arrived and Lincoln was coming out to meet us.

Lacey's house was bloody huge too and I wondered did they all have money? Because it was now Linc and Lacey. I wondered what their parents did honestly.

Linc and Lacey were cousins, according to Rose. That's why Lace hangs around with them. And well also because they are all friends but I mean why they started to hang around together.