51

I think this is a nice chapter, sorta, it's fun i think. Keep reading loves and share your comments.

Happy readinggg- and good morning to those who are waking up to this update hehe, it's 4:44 rn i should sleep. 

But please leave comments so i can be happy when i wake up and read them all lmaoooo

Cole's POV.

Did I cancel everyone else coming to my house tonight?

Almost.

But then November told me that was rude.

And I couldn't exactly explain well I heard your friends talking a loada shit so I don't really want them in my house... oh and also you know Linc and Rose, the reason why we met? Yeah well he's gonna break her hurt too.

So I was stood here leant up against the kitchen side moodily watching as our friends made drinks and headed back outside, we had laid out like a massive blanket area on the grass for us all to sit on.

I was just leant up against November's legs as she grinned down at me.

"You are all smiles." I say and she just looks down at me and then wraps her arms around my neck.

She always does this.

"I have to compensate for your sour face."

I roll my eyes at that. "You feeling good?"

"I feel great." She whispers. "I finally feel utterly out of that funk I was in and now I just feel so good."

"So good?" I smirk, moving closer between her legs and she doesn't hesitate to move herself forwards, so her body was flushed with mine.

"And horny apparently." She whispers in my ear and my eyes widen, holding her hips firmly so she could do anything stupid like move against me.

"Well if you had let me cancel." I whisper harshly. "You would be under me feeling a lot less riled up."

"I am not sure about that." She smirks and I just sigh in annoyance at her hot little face and press my lips gently against hers. She smiles into the kiss and I almost love that more than when she brings my lips between teeth, or well I don't know. I love it equally.

And then I pull away, catching her as she falls of the side with me.

She had her hands around my neck, whoops.

She gives me a small glare and I just chuckle walking away from her and out of the doors.

The evening sun hits my face and Immediately feel a little better, so what if I was surrounded by complicated situations, at they we all were here. Suddenly I feel her hand smack my ass and then she runs away from me, passing me and heading towards our little group. November literally sprints towards Rose and collapses on her lap as I stand there frozen and just watch her.

My ass hurts.

Bitchy move Nova.

She sprawls herself across Rose and I just shake my head as she grins at me and Rose pushes Nova's ass off her and onto the blanket in front of them.

Nova turns her grin to Rose and sits up, taking a seat next to her.

Since everyone had been here for an hour or so, we were already a little tipsy.

I think Nova was and Rose definitely was. They made a cute drunk little pair.

Sage was just peacefully drinking with Lacey. But of course it was Lacey who made us all move closer together to sit in a circle, she wanted to play a game.