18

Cole's POV

"Do you want a drink?" She asks, moving out of my arms and sitting up.

I don't know how long I have been here, I have been utterly lost in her since I opened her front door.

This is a lot.

"Yeah, thanks." I say, my voice a little hoarse and I cough.

Pull yourself together.

She looks around for something to put on and I lean down to the side of the bed and toss her my top. November smiles at me and pulls it ever her head and covers her body.

Her body. Jesus.

Breathe Cole, you literally have nothing left in you surely.

I stand up myself and pull my underwear back on, sliding my jeans over my legs and yawning.

What even time is it?

It can't be that late I got here at like 5.

"Wait what do you want?" She calls and a smile grows on my face at her tone. She was tired, amused.

I walk into her front room and look round to the kitchen, watching her as she walks around in just my top, her ass cheeks hanging out ever so slightly when she reaches up for two glasses.

She was something else and this wasn't disappearing.

How I felt about her.

And I didn't know what to do. I damn well didn't want to end things but like is this what it feels like to get attached? Because this hasn't happened to me before.

"Cole." She says and my eyes snap up to hers, I was miles away.

"What sorry?"

"I said what would you like to drink, I have juice, lemonade, tea, um milk, water." She trails of this list and I just find myself looking at her face, it was unnecessarily perfect.

Her eyes were so bright and her lips so plump, flawlessly brought together by her nose. A slight blush, a flush on her cheeks from our recent activity. She was really stunning, literally all of the time.

Oh my god there is something seriously, seriously wrong with me.

"Cole." She laughs and I slap my palm to my forehead, annoyed that I zoned out again.

It was her.

It was her fault.

"Sorry, water is fine." I mumble and walk towards her.

She raises her eyebrows up at my choice and continues to pour some orange juice into her glass.

"I meant juice." I say and she laughs softly, handing me her glass and pouring herself some more.

"What time is it?" I ask and she shrugs, her eyes looking behind me.

"Just gone half 7."

"2 and a half hours Nova." I say immediately and she smirks a little nodding at me and leaning against the side as we drink.

"Have you eaten?" I ask and she shrugs.

"I haven't, but I have food here." Nova says and then sends me a small smile. "For myself."

Noted.

I nod once and down my drink.

"You want me to go?" I ask and she crinkles her nose at me, it was adorable, but I felt a little shaky.

I don't know what is wrong with me, I am telling you I have the flu or something.

A temperature. Don't they make you all weird headed?