66

happy reading, please remember to vote and comment!<3

November's POV

"You ready?" Sophie smiles to me and I nod, she was carrying my bag even though I kept reaching for it.

I had said goodbye to everybody a few minutes ago.

I cried. Well Liam and I cried.

It was tragic, and really sweet.

I just, this was such a different vibe than before, I was doing so much better. In the sense that I knew I wasn't fixed, I knew something was bound to happen again. But for now, I felt happy and I also felt prepared for whatever.

"Yes, I am ready." I say and she opens the actual main doors for me and I step outside.

I was sort of on probation... Like I was out, but I could easily be admitted again if something was to go wrong. I had to come here to see Dr Thompson once a week to see how I am doing. That day I will visit Liam too. It's pretty worked out.

"You feeling all institutionalised?" Sophie asks as if I had just served a ten-year prison sentence and I laugh softly as she leads me to her new car.

"Oh yeah, first thing I wanna do? Buy a newspaper, see what's going on in the world with all the years I have missed." I draw out and Soph just chuckles, shaking her head at me.

"At least your sarcasm remained solid."

"Wow." I say and get in her car.

Sophie placed my bag in the back seat and I turn back around and look at the little hospital unit I had just spent a month in. It didn't feel like that long honestly, but yeah, I had missed school, prom, I had missed the leavers stuff I had missed a lot.

But I needed it. And I believe I was ten times stronger now. I don't know if that is true, but I think so.

I feel less of a mess.

Who knows, we shall just see wont we?

"Right, home." Sophie smiles and starts the car.

"Who's back at the flat?" I ask and she looks at me amused.

"Who do you think?"

Well I am asking for a reason.

"Just Sage and Rose?" I ask and she nods at me, as if she wouldn't know of anyone else and I exhale relieved. I doubt he would just be there, he was more considerate than that.

I hoped he was. I realise I don't think I know Cole, at all. Even less now, because before I could trust his words as the truth, now I have no idea.

"Yep, so let's get going. Tell me about that boy you were crying with?" She asks and I laugh, explaining about Liam, and about everyone else there.

It took us the whole journey, for us to get through everyone. And as we pulled up outside my flat I realised I really wasn't as nervous as I thought I would be.

A lot happened here.

But no, I just grinned as I saw Sage and Rose sat on the top step waiting for me with a little carboard sign saying 'Welcome Home Em' in their hands.

They were so freaking cute.

Also was this appropriate? Should we really be celebrating? I grinned at Sophie and she laughed too when she saw them.

"Your friends have been working all day, I don't need to come in. Go, go home and I will come and see you Sunday morning." Sophie tells me and I nod enthusiastically.