19

November's POV

I had counselling after school today so honestly, I was already dreading the whole day.

But I was staying positive. Today had to be a good day.

I literally agreed to this two day a week thing but now that I felt less all over the place, I also felt like it was unnecessary.

But therapy doesn't work like that so of course I would go. It wasn't really negotiable anyway, well it was, but I would have to go there to negotiate it so I might as well go there and learn coping mechanism instead of arguing with Tristan.

"Nova, are you coming to Linc's after school too?" Rose asks and I look up at her from the back seat a little shocked.

We had all been added to a group chat with Linc and his friends last night and I hadn't actually read the messages, I wasn't on my phone much after the missed call.

Yeah, someone phoned me about an hour after Cole left and left me a 2 minute voicemail of silence. I wasn't, shouldn't be worried. But when you have a few different people who it could be, it gets a little scary.

I blocked the number.

None of my like support team know who Yuen actually is or that I was involved in that crew. But they know enough. They get the gist, I guess.

"No. I have therapy."

"On a Monday?" Rose asks confused.

"Yeah, might need the regular snapchats on Mondays and Wednesdays now." I laugh and Sage laughs too.

"You still do that?" She asks to Rose.

"Of course I do." She says. "And yeah of course Nova."

"Why two a week?"

"I asked him for some extra help as I change medication and like, just because I have been a little extra stressed."

"Oh okay." Sage says and Rose smiles slightly.

"Are you going to be in lessons today or are you in art?"

"Oh. Neither, I have a meeting with Mr Stanley and Sophie about college and accommodation and money and shit like that and I don't know how long that'll take so he said try and get ahead of the work or make sure I catch up with it."

Mr Stanley is like my main person of contact within the school, he's not a teacher or even a counsellor, he's a SLT member, senior leadership team, which means he usually tackles whole school problems. My shit was pretty big so they gave me him as my person of contact. He was the one that I went to about Yuen, and where I was living, and about how I couldn't go home.

He was the one that contacted Sophie.

Basically owe him my life, but he pretends not to like me. He's so strict as he's like a discipline person, but he is a real softie too.

Secretly.

"Oh god and then therapy?"

"Yep, it is going to be a talkie day." I laugh. "But it's cool, we are in a good mood, I am going to have a good day, Sage you are going to pass your English test and Rose you are... going to be perfect as always and also they won't tell me I have to talk to my mum."

Rose gasped and Sage spun round to me.

Ha, hadn't mentioned that.

"They what?" Sage asks and I shrug.

"Mum wants a meeting I think."

"What the hell?"

"Yeah I know." I laugh scrunching my face up but then shaking it off. "I need to be positive and be able to convince them no way on hell is she better even if she says she is. So we are all good." I say and Sage looks at me carefully and then smiles.