85

HI! Hope yous are having a good day...This may be the start of the end.

Remember to leave comments and votesss. 

And shoutout to melastargirl because they are currently reading Confessions of a Teenage Alcoholic and they got the hint in chapter 9 that no one else did! Or well no one else commented.:) Good one girlie, ty for reading my books I really, really appreciate it.

lots of love-

Nova's POV

I have no idea how I ended up in Lincoln's bed.

Don't worry, Cole is next to me.

But I have no idea how we got here, how we ended up staying here.

We both may have been on a mission to get more drunk than one another. Tension brewing but we somehow decided that the best, the best way to deal with that was to get pissed and then as soon as we were pissed.

We were fine.

Sort of.

I remember having very angry sex.

Up against a toilet stool. God.

How on earth did we end up here? Did we have sex on Linc's bed?

Where was Lincoln?

"Cole." I whisper and nudge his naked shoulder.

I didn't have that bad of a hangover.

Well not until I sat up and my head and my stomach lurched.

I took a few deep breaths and got hold of the nausea. I wasn't going to be sick.

"Colton." I snapped, and he startled awake. Looking at me as if to say, where is the fire?

"Hi." He mumbles and I just frown at him.

"I do not remember how we ended up here."

"That's because you were very, very drunk." He whispers and recloses his eyes.

"No Cole. Wake up. Where are my clothes, my phone?"

We didn't have sex here. Like I am pretty sure we had sex at the pub. Goodness me.

"You stripped them off in the bathroom." He says and then he shrugs at the mention of my phone.

"Colton please wake up." I say, my voice a little worried and he opens his eyes immediately.

"What's wrong?" He asks and I just reach my hands out for his chest and he opens his arms.

"Nothing sorry." I say and move into them. "I haven't had blanks in a while."

"You are fine. We were just utterly pissed. Everyone was. Everyone's here."

"How are we in Lincoln's room?" I ask and Colton laughs at that.

"Because you ran up here and locked the door, only letting me in."

"Oh god." I say and hugs me tightly.

"Colton." I whisper and he nods. "We should really start using protection."

"I know, sorry. Last night was just...heavily passionate."

"I mean, you fucked me against a wall." I breath a laugh and Cole groans slightly at the reminder.

"Passionately."

"Condom." I say and he nods into my hair.

"Of course. Next time."

I had the implant, so I wasn't worried. But we didn't want to temp fate yanoe?