88

Hiya! I hope you enjoy. Remember to leave votes and comments for me to smile attttt:)

Happy Reading..

Also what else are yous reading? I want to readdd- but nil I can't find anything that actually pipes my interest.

Nova's POV

"You saw him?" Sage hisses as me and I quickly shush her.

"Be quiet." I stress and look over at Cole and Rose.

They were stood playing frisbee and it was really cute, really cute until my phone went off and Sage asked me who it was.

We were sat in the park, surrounded by families and people chatting and laughing and just having a nice time in the sunlight.

"He basically blackmailed me, I didn't know what to do. But now I refuse, like I will get him the money if necessary, I am not seeing him again."

"Nova, are you okay?" She says softly and I turn my head towards her, her soft tone surprising me.

I think I wanted to be told off. Actually no, if I wanted to be told off, I would have told Cole. Actually, no, because if I told Cole then he would do something fucking stupid like go to the police or go to Stuart and then Yuen would kill him.

So I cant tell Cole.

"I am very... I forced Cole to tell me he loved me."

"YOU WHAT?" Sage yells and Rose and Cole pause and look over at us.

I gape at her and send them both a reassuring smile and pinche her to do the same.

"I know." I say and breath a laugh at her shocked face.

"Did he say it?"

"Yeah."

He hasn't stopped.

We had a really freaking good day today. Like when I woke up Cole was already awake, he was just in the front room, opening the blinds and the windows and we then made breakfast together and he drove me to Tristan's.

He then went back to the flat, got ready and when he picked me up we did some meditation together back at home. Which was hilarious.

Can you imagine? Cole sitting still for that long and trying to breath the way we were being told by my little app I have. It was really nice.

And then we went and met Sage and Rosie for a picnic. We had fruits and carrot sticks and shit like that and I just felt in such a better head space.

But then Yuen messaged.

Dylan: Nova I am here, please come? My heart is breaking all over again

I haven't replied to him at all.

I feel like I need to just tell him I am not coming but I don't know what to say. That is why I am sharing it with Sage.

"Wait so Cole told you he loved you?" Sage says quietly and I nod.

"God. What did you say back?"

"It wasn't like that." I say. "I wasn't okay. I had just been to therapy and I was so confused about love and stuff. I found myself comparing the ways Yuen and Cole love me and then I basically just asked him to say it, because I wanted to know if I was mad thinking that he did."

"Of course he loves you Nove." Sage says and I look at her a little shocked and then just watch as him and Rose are almost hysterically laughing at the fact she cannot get the frisbee to him so far away and he cannot help but throw it too hard when they are closer.