48

idk about dis chappy- but happy reading- remember to vote and comment<3

Nova's POV

I should have probably mentioned before that my bathroom has two doors. One as an ensuite and the other door besides the kitchen.

"Oh sorry I thought yous were-" She starts and then her eyes zero in on what Cole was handing me and her eyes lock on it.

And then in one swift movement, her eyes snap up to me.

You thought Cole finding coke in my flat was bad? You should see Sage's eyes.

She looks so disappointed at me and I see the clocks ticking in her brain when she looks over Cole's frozen hand, the white power being passed from him to me.

"It's not-" I say quickly and she just recloses the door.

She doesn't even say anything.

"Oh fuck." He says and I feel my chest rise in panic.

"Oh my god." I mumble and immediately go to follow her.

"Look it's fine Nova, you can explain what you explained to me."

Well I can't and also that is not the issue.

"Cole, she thinks you were providing me with it. She thinks we've been doing it together." I say and he pulls me back so I was against his chest.

"Nove, it's okay."

"Get the fuck of me." I say my hands batting his away from me and he immediately lets go and when I turn around his hurt eyes make me melt immediately "Okay I am sorry, I didn't mean- just it's Sage. I need to." I nod towards the door and he holds he hands up in surrender and I open it.

"Sage wait." I say when she is putting her shoes on and James is following suit.

"What's going on?" Rose asks as I walk up to Sage.

"I promise you, it wasn't his." I say and her angry eyes just stay locked on her laces and then she flinches when I walk over to her and reach my hand out.

I should be defending myself, but all I can think about is how it looked like it was Cole's. I wanted to clear that up.

"No Nova, I am so bored of this shit." She says and a suck in a low breath.

She nods for James to follow her and he just looks between us hesitantly and when I go to look back at Sage she was already opening my front door and stepping outside.

"Please." I say and James is calling them a cab so he just passes me on the stairs as I look down at her.

She tenses and she looks back up at me.

"It wasn't his, it wasn't mine. It was Dylan's, Cole just found it and he was making me flush it. That is all Sage, it really wasn't Coles. We haven't even gotten drunk alone together I don't think, let alone high. I swear."

"Why the fuck do you have a bag of whatever that was in your flat?" Her voice was low and I just, I don't want to tell her.

Everything's fine now, but she knows. She knows what happened the last time I took antidepressants so she is going to be even more mad at me than this.

But can I add another lie to the mix?

For fuck sake I haven't even told her I was having a bad week.

"You are trying to order your lies aren't you?" She laughs bitterly and goes to walk down the rest of the stairs.

"No wait, okay, it's just I can easily lie to Cole. He doesn't know shit."