60

Enjoy lol I am about to go out and I am nervous because since quarantine, leaving the house is weird af to me now.

So I hope you enjoy and I hope to see comments! even though this is a lil filler.

Novembers pov

"Your nearest relative is asking for access, your brother Dylan, I have been told." Danny, which is just one of the hospital managers sits down next to me and informs me of this.

"Oh."

"We know that there is a complicated history there, but as he is still your nearest relative on paperwork, we can't stop him requesting a visit. But it is your choice whether you see him or not."

Should I see him?

"Did he say what he wants?" I ask him.

"I don't think so, I think just to see you."

I let out a low breath and then shrug. "When?"

"Tomorrow evening, between 6-7 we can book out a room for you two to talk or we can allow you into the visitor garden where you went today with your two friends. But you will still need a member of staff with you."

"because you guys still think I am dangerous?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Just because it is protocol."

"Okay I will see him, I guess."

"Nova you don't have to, you can say no." He tells me but I just shrug.

I need to be less effected by them. I needed to build up a resilience so if I do continue to bump into them it is not a big deal.

It is safer this way. Or I could just move. But I don't want to be run out of my hometown. I like it here, even with all the bad history.

I don't know.

"I feel like I should, that if it upsets me at least I will be here." I say and he smiles.

"You know you are very co operative for someone on a section 3."

"Well yeah, you guys drugged me." I laugh and he just smiles at me and gets up.

"Nova go talk to people." He tells me and my eyes widen. I, okay so I am a chatty person yeah, especially with strangers. But this time I have just stuck to myself.

"But-"

"Nope, you need interaction." Danny smiles and I pout up at him.

"But I talk to you and to Charlie and to Vinny."

"I don't mean members of staff." He laughs and then he walks away from me.

This place had nice enough facilities, but you could tell it was state run. 25 beds in total, and I was bumped up the waiting list. Which makes me feel really bad.

But it is what it is.

"Hi, Danny just told me to come and speak to you..." Says the tall red-haired lad in front of me.

My eyes widened at that.

"Oh god I am sorry, they think I am being anti-social." I say and he just smiles at me, and gestures to the other end of the sofa in question.

I nod.

"Anti-social as in kicking off or as in not talking to anyone." He asks sitting down and I smile at that.

"I doubt they would send you over if I was kicking off."

"Well that is true. I'm Liam." He introduces himself. Liam's hair is really bright, and his freckles cover a good portion of his skin, eyes green. A little haunted, but mostly friendly.