90

I adore ya all- I hope you don't hate me for ending it this way...

I really do appreciate all your support and I am working on the next book as you read this! I just need to get the title and character names sorted!

The next book is gunna be a lil different that what I have previously written. It's going to be in the New Adult genre. So the characters are going to be around 24- :) But I am excited about it..

I hope you enjoy- this is the final chapterrr

Nova's POV

I collapsed for maybe 20 seconds.

The absolute sheer weight of the situations pinning me to the ground.

And then I got up.

Because I have been healing. I am stronger than just collapsing. I may not have been repairing myself to deal with something like this... But I am strong enough.

You don't fall in love with someone to just do nothing when they are about to be hurt and you don't have a huge fucking history within the gang to just stand there and not know what to do.

I know what to do.

"Sage." I gasp. My words struggling to leave my mouth as my brain fills with so many possible outcomes of today.

"Nove? What's wrong?"

"Are you still at the guys house?"

"I mean... a girl doesn't kiss and te-"

"Sage! Please."

"Yeah. Sorry, what-"

"Hand him the phone."

"Nove-"

Oh my god.

"Sage for fuck sake please."

There's a little of stunned silence and I will apologise after. But Jesus Christ. Why couldn't she tell from my tone. I was breaking apart.

"Hi?" Logan's voice enters my ear and I clench my fists a little, just at how I am having to do this.

God, Yuen never fucking hesitates. Ever. In and out was the policy.

Cole.

God please.

Why? Why wouldn't he listen to me.

"Logan. Do the Vix still use 842 Westbrook for dealing with people?"

"Who is this?"

I let out a small cry of impatience. "Nova. Was to be Nova Vix. They have Cole. Cole Harrington and I know your loyalties lie there but please tell me if that is where they could have taken him or if there is a new place."

"Why the fuck do they have-"

"Logan? They are going to kill him. God please!"

There's a little silence and he makes a torn noise.

"No. They wont take him there. It's not official business. Warehouse of Davis street. Used to be Jozzby?"

I knew where it was. But how the fuck do I get there.

"Come and pick me up." I tell the complete stranger and he makes a noise of protest.

"Please."

"I don't even know you-"

"I will tell you my favourite fucking colour in the car. Come and get me please. I live off Astor Drive, I'll flag you down. Please."

"Ok." Is all he says and he hangs up.