74

This is longggggg- like one of my longest lmaoo<3

Enjoyyy-

Remember to vote and comment ;0

Nova's POV

Cole and I weren't really speaking.

He thinks I am mad at him.

He's giving me space.

I don't want space, I want to be sat besides him laughing at his loud jokes, his carefreeness.

His carefreeness that vanishes when our eyes lock.

Damn it, I didn't want to be the person that makes him unhappy but here I am.

He doesn't even understand.

We had all been drinking, quite a lot again I think. Well I for one, am definitely, definitely not, but I am.

Honestly what.

I just take another sip of my drink and relax into my chair.

We were all sat around garden table outside, the lake in the background and I smiled at how cute this was, early dusk setting over us all and well I feel like I should definetly not be this tipsy this early but here we are.

And I say we because Colton is definetly pissed, he is loud, he is grinning, he is not looking at me.

Pfft that's fine.

F I N E.

I am such a toxic person sometimes, I feel my face tug up and I just laugh at myself at how I want his attention but then panic and spin the fuck out when I get it.

Honestly damn it.

Sage is next to me, Lacey the other side and she is being all cute with Ashley. Yes, we discovered that Ash's name is ASHLEY. Can you fucking- just wow.

Ashley and Lacey hehe.

Also it's making me sad, because that could be me if I wasn't so dead inside.

"Sage." I sigh and she looks at me, and I grin when her eyes are a little wide, she was tipsy too. Tipsy I think I am fat off drunk.

Fat off, ha.

"Yes?" She laughs when I just sit staring at her and I face palm.

"Do you think I am cold inside, no, dead inside?" I ask and she just blinks confused and then she laughs.

"No November, you are a very warm person."

"I am?" I ask and she nods, the table can't really hear our conversation. Not that anyone's listening anyway. I just lean my head against her shoulder and she laughs patting my hair.

"Yes, just to everyone that isn't Cole."

I pout.

I was warm to him.

At him.

"But- I hugged him." I mumble and she laughs again.

"Stop fretting and drink." Sage points to my drink and I just shrug, downing the rest.

I was drinking with mixers tonight, well Sage had made jugs of alcohol. Now, nobody get scared. I am being responsible.

Avery isn't.

He is getting more and more fucked. And well So is Rose and Linc and okay, and Cole, I think everyone is drunk. I hope everyone is drunk, I took my medication early so I wouldn't forget, so maybe I am just drowsy because of the meds and because of alchol.