87

hI! a few happier chapters- remember to leave me votes and comments!!:)

November's POV

"Nove." Cole is gently trying to wake me.

But I honestly just want to sleep.

"No."

"November." He laughs, his legs tangled with mine as we dozed in his bed.

It must have been later that evening, I didn't realise we had fallen asleep.

I slowly turned around and he opened his arms for me to press my face into his chest, just like I always do. I can always feel as his heartbeat picks up when I do, when I am this close.

"We should go back to the flat."

"But your bed is so comfy." I whisper and my lips are brought to his quickly.

I knew I had to go and take my medication. I wasn't stupid. I just felt really good, safe right here, right now.

I was scared to check my phone.

"Come on. You need to eat and shit." He says and I look up at him.

Coleton is looking down at me and I know he is concerned. He thinks I am spiralling, I am sure of it. But I feel okay.

I was doing everything I needed to do to be okay.

Which included not seeing Yuen. I would deal with the consequences of that. He wouldn't find Dylan and if he did, my dad was there to pay the debt.

"Okay, are you coming home with me? You don't have to. I am gunna be painting this evening but I just-"

"I'll come. I might as well. Better to be sat in your room watching Netflix and watching you do your thing than being here alone." Cole says and I lean my face up and press my nose against his.

"I am sorry I forced you to tell me you loved me." I breath and then a small laugh escapes me, I was utterly chaotic sometimes. "I know it was super weird seeing as I hate when you tell me your feelings."

He pulls back and sits up a little. "November are you going to tell me what is going on with you?"

"A bad day." I say. "A bad couple of days. I um, I am going to have to be distant from you over the next week-"

"No." He says immediately.

"No like, I don't want to. But I need to do a routine and eat well and sleep early and make sure I create stability."

"Nova I can do those things with you."

Oh.

I sit up too, pulling the covers to cover my chest and we turn to face eachother.

"I need to go home have a healthy dinner, paint to calm my head, take my medication and go to bed. Then I need to wake up in the morning at nine, do some yoga, take my vitamins, have breakfast. Go and see my friends for lunch or something, paint, listen to music, dinner, then again relax, bath, medication, sleep."

"Yes Nove okay, we can do that." He says and I just frown at him.

"Isn't that boring for you though?"

"No."

"Cole-" I sigh and he just outstretches his hands to cup my cheeks.

"November I meant what I said. You didn't force it out of me, you gave me an opportunity to say it where I knew you wouldn't run away. I love you."

Oh god.

Hearing it from him seems so different.

"Why are you telling me? Like, I, what did you do?"