27

*Ha this is long oopsies, but I am about to go out so I haven't got time to split it. Also this si unedited as well so I am sorry for the mistakes, I will edit if when I am back lol. Enjoy, Things go a little down hill after this lol*

I twirled November around and she laughed loudly as we clumsily danced together, Brandon was next to us dancing with Lottie, apparently, she hadn't actually left.

They were dancing very closely, who the fuck knows what is going on with them.

Alice is in bed. She took herself off to bed about 10PM and although the garden was emptying the band was still going, people were still drinking and laughing and dancing.

"Are you happy November Grace?" I whisper down at here as we dance to the music, our movements slowing as the song changed from something so upbeat to something drastically slower.

"Yes." She breathes and I grin. We were both pretty pissed, I am not even going to lie.

We were just having a good time.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I am happy and I haven't even done anything bad." She mumbles and I would try to get her to explain but.

Well she looks pretty.

"You look good."

"So do you." She breathes and I press her tighter against me.

"You always feel good too."

We sway back and forth, her arms wrapped around my neck and I know how utterly intoxicated with each other we seem to others and right now I can't be arsed to pretend that I am not.

"I am going to take your friends on friend dates." I say and she lifts her forehead from my shoulder and looks up at me.

"What?"

"I want your friends to like me." I laugh and she shakes her head at me, her eyes falling closed and she leans her head back down.

"I think they do." She mumbles and I press a kiss into her hair.

She smells do good.

Lavender as fucking usual.

Her fingertips spread a little and she looks back up, her nails lightly tracing my neck.

"I like this night Cole." She says and I grin again.

We were drunk, we were just saying whatever, doing whatever the hell we liked.

"I like this night too Love." I say and she matches my smile.

And then she shakes her head at me, laughter falling between her lips as she looks over to Brandon and Lottie next to us.

"They kissinggggg." She whispers and my eyes jump over to them too.

"They are."

"I am rooting for them." She nods adorably and I chuckle.

"You just met them."

"No." She says harshly and I watch her face morph into a little pout. "I met them at least three, four hours ago."

"Okay okay. I am sorry."

"No your not." She mumbles.

The night was still so warm, and I grinned when I saw my mum and dad dancing too. They hardly even speak anymore, they most definitely do not dance.

This night was mental.

I twirled November away from me and then pulled her back, laughing loudly when she let out a shocked cry.