41

HI IDK ABOUT THIS chapter so please let me know your opinions 

Also, if this actually notifies anyone; make sure you go back and read chapter 38, 39.1, 39.2, 39.3, and 40! before THIS ONE.

I HOPE EVERYONE'S day is okay. Idk why I am moving FROM CAPS TO NO CAPS. It's 04:52 in the morning. I am very warm and my throat hurts. I should sleep but I also fell asleep yesterday from 3AM-3PM. I am rubbish at sleeping a normal persons sleep schedule. 

Like I need routine in my life.

Also I hope I don't have corona. I am joking. Sorta. i do feel rough as.

Anyway enjoy this chapter:) Even though I am pretty sure it's shitty. Also, it goes through Wednesday and Thursday. 

Next chapter will be MR HARRINGTON so yeah patience.

Nova's pov

"Hey." He says and I open the door for him to come in.

I am silent.

I don't know what to say.

"I brought you options." Dylan says and he looks around my flat.

"This place is nice."

"Nova?"

"Help Dylan, please."

"Right." He nods and puts his bag on the table.

"Okay so I brought you a gram, it's pretty pure shit so be careful." He says and I stare at the coke.

I didn't want that.

"I also brought you um oxycodone."

Opioids. Used to treat pain. They stop your brain from receiving pain signals.

That could word.

But they're addictive.

No.

"Or, look, I am not giving you all of these. You have to pick one. I brought you Valium, that will help if you need to chill out."

"I am already drowsy enough."

"I also brought you your old pills." He says and I look up at him confused.

"Fluoxetine?" I ask, I was on antidepressants before I was on a mood stabiliser.

Because they didn't know that it was bipolar. Shit got turned upside down pretty quick. 

"But it'll trigger-" I start and he nods as if he knew. "Oh."

It might not this time.

It might just help me out of this funk and then I can start taking Lithium again and I will be okay.

"So what do you want?" He asks. 

"The antidepressants. I don't wanna touch the other stuff."

"Okay." He hands me the pill pot and I shake it, there's only like ten left.

That would be enough but I scrunch my nose up. "Who's been taking them?"

"God knows, people just take what they find around the house." He laughs and I nod.

I unscrew the lid and take one, swallowing it dry and trying not to choke. I need water, shit man. Pushing my body towards the sink, I focus on the way the water easily fills the glass. I needed to be drinking more. 

I drink some water and then take a deep breath, this was going to work.

It had to.

"Is it really bad this time Nova?"