86

Hi! I want them to have a happy ending too- I am just as confused. 

But I do have a good plot set out- I do. 

(Also the text messages are Yuen, but he had Dylan's phone.)

But enjoy this and leave your thoughts on whether you believe Yuen actually loved Nova?

Remember to vote and commentttt

Nova's POV

I have been texting him.

Nova: I can't come. I have therapy at 4, I don't want to see you, I need you to leave me alone.

Dylan: Thursday then.

Nova: Please leave me alone

Dylan: Tomorrow Nove. I was already waiting for you here, I have all your things, I will come back tomorrow.

Nova: Why? Can't you just leave them? Just stop this.

Dylan: I love you, I want to see you

I feel it is safe to say my head... It is a little all over the place.

I didn't want to see Yuen. But a part of me did. And that part of me was currently sat with Tristan trying to explain it to him.

"He contacted me."

"Who Nova?"

"Yuen. We went for coffee."

I look up at him and he blinks a little surprised.

I obviously couldn't tell him about the blackmail, about Dylan or about the debt. But I could tell him about seeing my abusive ex again, about how I went and had coffee, how he was currently leaving the coffee shop again now as I was sat here and not there.

"Why?"

Simple.

Dylan.

"Just, he, he just. I don't know. He wanted to see me, he wants to see me again. I wanted to get closure."

"November."

"God Tristan I know." I say and place my hands over my face.

"Closure is a healthy thing Nova, we sort that out for you with your fear that was attached to your bipolar, we sort that out for you with your relationship with your mother. There is a reason why we never suggested doing that with your ex boy friend."

"Why?" I say looking up. "Why though?"

"Because he hurt you. Because you are not safe. Because you have not told us enough about him for us to actually know if something happens to you, where or who you might be with. Closure chats in toxic relationships are often final grasps of attempted manipulation to try and rebuild the relationship back up."

Is that what he is doing?

"My head is all over the place. I just, I cant, I don't want to be with him. I don't want to see him, I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me that I cant, when he says he loves me all I feel is warmth where it should be cold."

He lets out a small breath and moves so he is out from behind the desk and he goes and sits on the floor, the little corner where we have our most serious chats.

Oh god.

I stand up too and move to my corner.

This is bad isn't it.