81

Hiya, this chapter is a lil cute and also smut so lol sorryyy- 

Remember to vote and comment:)

Nova's POV- (Cole's one will be next chapter dw)

"Okay, so this isn't okay." Cole whispers to me as we stand in the kitchen together.

We had all just had dinner, everyone was waiting for Sage to come back from seeing her dad so that we could start the movie.

There really wasn't as much tension as I imagined there to be, Lincoln and Rose were avoiding each other a little bit but they talked during dinner, and Avery and Linc seemed absolutely fine.

Avery and Sage felt friendlier if I was being honest, but to be fair everyone was being very nice to Aves still, since he well you know, stopped breathing and shit.

"What's not okay?" I ask and dont hesitate to lean into his side as he leans against the counter. Lacey and Ash were sat and breakfast bar arguing over which colour was better red or purple.

It wasn't even awkward with them, Cole and I were just jealous that they weren't called down stairs a couple of hours ago to buffer for Rosie. In fact Lacey and I kept exchanging amused looks and Cole and Ash just watched us heatedly.

"That I am slowly getting you to trust me again and we haven't been able to actually be with each other." Cole says quietly and I chuckle a little just at his words, at how he is such a fucking open person.

"How'd you become like this?" I whisper and he blinks at me confused.

"Pardon?" His tone is almost offended.

I laugh and lean against him more, his arms coming to circle my waist as I look up at him.

"Like so open and shit?"

Cole looks down at me and he just smiles and shakes his head at me. "Nova I just am not afraid to say what I am feeling. I haven't felt this way about someone before so I guess although I know people usually hide it,  I don't do that with other stuff so-"

I just stare up at him and his hand comes up to place some hair behind my ear.

"Did that freak you out?" Cole whispers and I just shake my head.

"No because I asked, it's the random and sudden bursts that freak me out I think."

"Okay." He nods and leans down to press a small kiss on my forehead.

"Nova we are in a weird little bubble at the moment, is that gunna change when we go home?"

I just shrug, I don't know the answer to that. I wish I did, I wish I could say i wouldn't freak out but well, it's me.

"I think we are okay, yanoe as friends." I whisper and instead of getting angry, or offended like he used to when I said we were friends he just nods slowly.

"Yeah, best friends aye?"

"Don't know about best friends, that is a little far." I grin and he smiles back at me, greeting Sage as she enters the kitchen.

When did she get back?

"I am her best friend, don't get greedy." Sage laughs and I place my head on Cole's chest and laugh at Sage as his hands come around to hug me.

"I will fight you for her." Cole smirks and Sage's shoulders just bounce.

"Go for it, if you beat me up then I win her because she isn't going to be happy you hurt me and if I beat you up I win and she'll be impressed I took down the mighty Cole."