28

I dunno if this is boring lol- enjoy or don't.. I hope you do :'/

November's POV

"Nova, your phone is going off." Cole's sleepy voice drags my eyes open and I stare up at him confused.

He was still here.

I remember asking him to stay but, I don't know, I thought he would have left in the night anyway.

"Oh." I whisper, sitting up and moving away from him. I had slept, we had slept, totally wrapped up in each other last night. It was...

Warm.

I pout at him as I realise how gross I feel, neither of us had showered before we went to sleep, still all chlorine washed from the pool, my hair sticking to the back of my neck as I feel the temperature of the room.

"It's warm." I mumble and he nods, tossing me my phone and lying back down. His arms push the covers off him but he then throws a very naked leg back over it, cuddling into it and I cant help but smile at him.

His eyes close again and I find myself staring at him. I was such a big fucking mess last night.

I was up and down like a fucking seesaw and he just went with it.

And despite that, I had such a good ass night.

I look back down to my phone and my eyes widen at my girls group chat.

Sage: Yous up?

Rose: I am, are you okay?

I look at the time and I am surprised it's only Ten, I feel like I had been asleep for hours.

Sage: Yeah, are you? I am hungover as fuck, just thought I'd ask what everyone's up to today

Rose: Same ngl and not much, I was supposed to be hanging with Linc, but we can do something

Sage: Nova??

Rose: She is most definitely still asleep

I quickly text back and move out of bed, pushing my window open and walking around to Cole's side of the bed to switch on the fan.

"Angel." He mumbles and I roll my eyes at him.

"Go back to sleep."

"I'm trying." He says and I laugh getting back into bed.

I should probably be freaking out. 

My rule was that boys go, they most definitely do not stay.

But I am not freaked about him being here.

And that is what keeps freaking me out, not him.

I snuggle into my pillows too and continue to reply to the girls.

Nova: I am awakeee

Sage: Wow

Rose: How are you feeling?

They thought I was ill.

How was I feeling? When I called Cole yesterday it was because I was desperate, because I could feel myself falling into darkness and I was the one looking for a little light.

He refers to me as the light despite the fact it is the other way around.

He comes off cold, and harsh to others. Damn even yesterday, he was rude to Ash and then went and sorted Lacey's problems out. He was such softie on the inside.

I needed comfort yesterday.

I didn't realise I would get so much comfort, but we are working through that.