73

Sorry fully unedited, and don't be mad at Nova- things are stressful. Also we love Avery now btw idk why or when I decided I love Avery but well here it is:

Enjoyyyyyy

Nova's POV

"Good morning." Cole grumbled behind me as I stood in the kitchen making myself a cup of tea.

It wasn't even 8AM yet, I was just used to waking up early and I didn't want to wait bored for everyone else to get up.

Also I have decaffeinated tea. It is cool.

"Why are you awake?" I ask and grab another mug for him.

"Because I feel sick." He says and my eyebrows pull together.

"Hung over?" I ask and he makes a deep noise of confirmation. He walks up behind me and I should resist when his hands come and slide over my waist, his forehead resting in the top if my head. But of course I don't.

"What are you doing?" I whisper and he shushes me, hugging me from behind and I just lean against him, abandoning the tea and my usual resistance and letting him have the comfort he was seeking.

"I really do care about you Nove." He whispers sleepily and I sigh, turning around in his arms and then I wrap my arms around his neck, his head falling to my neck and he hugs me to him.

My heart steadies to beat in the same rhythm as his and I laugh a little at him, at the state of him.

"You feel bad?" I whisper and he nods into my neck, adorably but also incredibly intimately.

"Come back to bed with me?" Cole asks, his head lifting to look my in the eye. "I wont make any pases, I just want a spoon."

I shake my head up at him, my hand travelling to hold his face and he leans into it. His skin a little prickly under my finger tips I just stare at him.

"Why'd get up if you wanna go back to bed?" I ask and he just places his forhead back on mine, his sleepiness evident.

We felt so close.

"Because painkillers." He says and I chuckle, moving out of his arms despite his protests and reaching into the draw to help him.

"Oh okay." Cole mumbles, his back leant against the kitchen side as he watches me grab him two tablets and a glass of water.

"See you do care about me." He says and I breath a laugh as I hand him the water.

"Drink It all."

"Only if you come back to my room."

"Who are you in with?" I laugh and he smiles slightly, struggling to muster up any little bit of happiness.

Hangover's do suck.

"Avery. He's asleep. There's two beds."

"You mean single beds." I say and he nods.

"Cole."

"Please?" He asks and I just nod, following him when he turns around then and walks away from me.

I follow because I am tired and because I want a hug too. No guy had ever just wanted to fucking hold me in the way Cole does. He just wants me near, Yuen didn't like that and obviously the other guys I didn't allow that to happen.

"You don't have enough clothes on." He says quietly when we enter the bedroom.

I look down at my long t-shirt, which literally covered everything and looked up at him surprised.