17

Sexy scenes ahead- soz or ur welcome lol. Intimacy is a funny thing.

"Will you forgive us Nove?" Rose asks and I wipe my face and stand, sitting on the bed and facing down at them.

"We have these chats and then nothing changes, I will of course forgive you, but I need to see that you hear what we said and show that through your actions." I explain and they both nod up at me.

I for the first time in a while felt like I had a little control and I smiled down at them.

But then my smile fades. "Because otherwise I can't spend so much time with yous, and I know that is harsh and I know that is selfish but if you don't trust me, if you don't let me be me, then I feel like that is going to be the thing that makes me spiral."

They both nod and then Sage frowns. "Do you think you are ok then? That you won't have another episode?"

"Maybe." I say, but then crinkle my nose up. "Okay honestly, no. I am definitely going to have another episode because I watched my mum struggle with this her whole life. Even when she was taking her medication when I was a child, she would still have cycles and like I don't believe in a second that this can be cured. But I just, that is going to happen no matter what. I may as well live my life whilst I am good."

"Okay." Sage nods and Rose agrees.

"You wanna watch some glee before we head off?" Rose asks and I smile nodding, my painting being left behind.

"I have dinner at half five so I will leave before then." Sage says.

"Yeah I'll leave about the same time, you good on your-" Rose goes to ask me if I was ok on my own and then pauses, mockingly zipping her mouth shut and nodding to me.

"I am good." I answer anyway and we all move into the front room, each of us spreading us out over the two sofas.

"I can't believe the shit coming out about the glee cast." Sage says as we settle down and put an episode on.

"Wait what?" Rose asks and I settle down into my sofa, texting Cole because I cannot seem to help myself.

November: my pals are leaving at 5:30

November: just, btw

I send him the message and grin a little when his imessage says read almost immediately.

Cole: Received but still dying over here

November: Why are you dying? Lmao

Cole: Because I want you really bad

I stare at his message and roll my eyes a little at it, but even though I know he's just being his usual flirty self I feel myself pull my legs tighter against myself. A small smirk falling on my lips when I decide I honestly don't have any reservations with Cole at the moment, I just say and do whatever I want.

November: You do?

Cole: You bet, what are you doing?

November: Just watching glee

Cole: You are telling me I am laid in bed, literally just waiting to come and see you and all yous are doing is watching some shitty tv show

November: It's not shitty

I reply instantly but I smile at the fact Cole is so good with words, his lines are funny. And they also make me excited.

Cole: It is, so is waiting

November: You told me to wait, I waited, now you have to wait

Cole: A whole goddamn hour

November: It's not that long lmao