45

Enjoy:)- updated 44&45 so far today. 

Comment and vote so I know what ya think. Thankyou to those who always do. I love yous sm.

November's POV

"I am in a bad mood." I announce to Sage and Rose as I greet them from their shared biology lesson.

"Oh god what?" Rose says and I nod.

"Yep, do you know how I came to this conclusion?"

"How?" Sage laughs at me and I send her a half guilty, half amused look.

"I just told Tristan to go fuck himself and grow some hair."

"November!" Rosie scolds and Sage laughs loudly.

"Oh goodness." She says and looks at me concerned. "Why is he here again?"

I blink at her and then shrug ignoring her. 

"He was getting on my tits right, but like I didn't think I was going to snap at him. And then I just was like, f you Tristan and now I feel so bad because.. Oh god this is the worst part." I say and they look at me amused as we start head off towards our next lesson.

I was going to lessons again. Woo me.

"Oh god." Rose says.

"He touched his head after I said it, in shock."

"Nova." Rose says and I cover my face with my hands.

"I know I am so horrible." I mumble and Sage pulls one of my hands from my face.

"Did you at least apologise?"

"Repeatedly and then I left."

The girls look at each other and we all fall into laugher as we head into English lit.

I am just happy that it wasn't maths.

Fuck you maths.

Also Cole is really good at explaining maths, like okay maybe it's just because he literally keeps my attention but he is going to get sick of me asking for help soon.

"What did he say to annoy you?"

"Some shit about needing closure from my mum. But like I got closure when I went to the house and stole her dining room table, I feel like that part of my life is totally done."

"What about Dylan?"

"Um..." I send them a shrug and smile as I sit down.

Who knows.

He gave me drugs that helped me not want to do anything stupid.

But doing the drugs was the stupid bit.

Gosh.

Who knows what is right and what is wrong?

Not me. Also, Tristan told me I purposely provoked that guy at my mums. Like I told him about waking up there and stuff because I was trying to work through my shit and the bastard said it was my fault.

That I was purposely trying to get that reaction to prove to myself that the conditions hadn't changed.

But like, okay maybe I did. But him grinding his fucking erection against my stomach should not be considered my fault because I smirked at a guy and called him daddy.

Fuck off.

Huff.

"Wow you look grumpy now." Rose says as she sits in front of us.